Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should I Keep Mods I Find

Burufokkusu

Question

Should I keep the mods that I find while playing and "grind" them up later once update 7 comes out or should I sell them for the small amount of money they are worth. Right now I have about 180k of credits and nothing to spend them on. Just not sure what I should do.

7 answers to this question

Well you can't level up the mods themselves, but as you play you will get higher level mods. However I tend to hold on to my low level mods for when I start leveling up a new weapon/warframe. If you only keep lvl 20+ mods, then if you start with a new weapon you won't have any level 1-10 mods for those early levels. However, the low levels means they give small bonuses that aren't likely to make or break a mission.

So, its up to you. I at least keep low level elemental melee mods because I like having my swords have particle effects =]

People are saying you will be able to use the quantity of your acquired mods to increase the quality of something (artifact, sentinel, weapon, who knows) because mods will stop.

So I suggest you'd hang on to them until update 7 or any update where you'll be able to use them for something else than selling.

atm I'm saving them with the assumption that I would be able to sell them post update 7 if I wanted to...though there is no indication of this being true.

Wasn't there some talk of an exchange system being added after the update? I think the idea was to allow the mods we have gathered to be of some value at least when the new system comes in.

Yeah in update 7 mods will be converted into something else that will be used for the new stuff, whatever it may be. If you want a little head start over others, keep the mods. If you don't care, then sell them.

Basically, what I have been doing is selling the "white" tier ones for the credits (stats aren't that good anyways) and keeping the green and blue ones for the update 7 conversion. As Frank said, you want to keep the low level ones in case you want to use a new weapon or frame.

Edited by Insomniak