Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Warframe?

RecycledBacon

From what I own, Rhino to be honest. Now before you call me a tryhard, I only use him whenever I feel like I'll need his assistance or whenever I just feel like it. I try to switch between what I have. But this question also depends on the situation you're in. Oh and my favorite Warframe is probably Vauban right now. I literally got him today; and Bounce is fun. AAA

Edited by CapnNight

I don't have a favorite warframe. I forma/play them all as much as I can and I try to stay flexible to whatever my teammates want me to run.

I can only say that I haven't worked on Ash, Banshee, Saryn, or Valkyr. All of my other frames are potatoed and have multiple forma. They're all great and I find them all viable.

I keep going back to Frost and Banshee for some reason. Frost for his versatility, you have some CC, you have some damage skills and you have excellent defensive ability.. that coupled with huge shields makes him great for any playstyle.

Banshee because Sonic Boom is a blast (heh) and sniping glowing enemies for huge damage is fun. She is also very fast and with Dakra prime in agile stance you can pretend you're pirate on speed. Imma knock down and stab all of you filthy dogs, Yaaarrr!

(my pirate impressions are terrible...)

Edited by LocoWithGun

Loki. I use him as a support frame, and not as a troll frame...so I end up being quite useful

respectable. loki is actually quite helpful in the right hands for long survivals/defenses. I'm all about survival

but my favorite has got to be Trinity. invincibility FTW! I realize its a crutch at times, but now its justified with the penta. that thing is a suicide machine if you're not invincible

My favorite changes all the time because what I'm feeling like doing at that particular moment is always different. Sometimes throwing out some vortexs is a blast, sometimes I want to switch teleport things everywhere, and sometimes I want to spam Chaos all over the place. Entirely situational for me, and I would say while I don't necessarily have a favorite, I definitely like some frames more than others.

Tbh it depends on the mission, cuz i use trinity for tough boss fights, rhino for missions that i would usually take a lot of hits on like nightmare missions, or nova when i wanna nuke the field in defense mission. If i had to choose id have to say trinity though cuz of her abilities being so useful for surviving missions.

Edited by kriolbwye