Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Warframe?

RecycledBacon

depends on the mission

for late high level survivals you got nekros/trinity/nyx being extremely effective

mag is really good for corpus late game (shield polarize taking all the shields away)

rhino is good just about anywhere, Ash is a great solo frame
vauban is good in any defense mission

ember/nova tear up low to mid level content easily

i wouldn't say best warframe comes to mind but rather which do you enjoy?

if you're looking for a strong fun warframe to play, stay away from valkyr/volt atm they're not too good

My all time favorite's gotta be Ember (prime)... Doesn't even matter that Overheat doesn't grant you near invincibility any more!

Also trinity is awesome for being capable of keeping an entire team alive forever.

Vauban is hilarious as well

And last but not least a shout out to volt who's amazing vs corpus

Rhino is the fastest (If you think you can go faster with your zorencopter loki, I invite you to race me sometime) and has the most survivability, really good CC and decent nuke power.

That's only because you can friggin 

[size=7]ℬℛℰAK TIMℰ![/size]

Most of the frames have a niche at which they excel, so opinions about who is the best depend on the group comp that you run with as well as the type and level of missions you are doing. That being said if im going to go level weapons I generally take a rhino or a trinity, their survival ability is pretty redic. Nova has the highest potential frame damage, while other frames fall into neat little niches where they can offer group assistance. For example nyx. If I were building a group to fight high level defense grinneer, id take rhino/frost trinity nyx and nova. if it were corpus id trade out nova for mag (shield polarize is op for corpus) and if I were fighting infested trade nyx for vauban. Every other frame basically can do some of the things those frames do almost as well. 

I would say most are viable in anything under level 60 but would be replaced better by one of the aforementioned frames. If I could pick only one frame simply for "fun" I would have to say either rhino or nova. Rhino can simply live forever and ignore all types of knockdown/cc while nova can turn a room to a misty loot pinata with mp+ad. 

Certain frames are synergistic and since this is usually a team game that should be taken into account. Remember the roles the different frames play and you should be able to pick out a few that fit your playstyle and thus are the "best" for you and your group. Additionally your skill in the game will greatly effect how you feel about frames. Rhino is super friendly for beginners while some of the more advanced well farmed players with every mod in the game maxed may enjoy a loki or excalibur. 

In any case the right answer depends on you and what you find appealing about the game.

The best all around warframe is the Rhino whatever anyone else says. Its not my favorite at all but its the best.

It has great support skill, it has a great defense skill AND a great damage/stun skill

There is no other warframe with all this in the game. For whatever you are doing you can always choose rhino for a mission at it will be good.

And if DE reads this and thinks "nerf", STOP!

Buff the other warframes

Edited by Karzak

hm...

Loki. 

He was my first warframe and I hated him. Now I played every other warframe to 30 and he is my favourite (ok, I'm not completely done yet, Banshee is at 20 something).

I grouped them into Tiers according to overall usefulness (imho and partially based on utility):

Tier 1: Nyx, Nova, Frost, Rhino

Tier 2: Valkyr; Nekros, Vauban, Banshee

Tier 3: Loki, Excalibur, Trinity, Mag

Tier 4: Saryn, Ember, Ash, Volt

The only frame I find absolutely worthless is Ember.

Nyx. Hands down.

hm...

Loki. 

He was my first warframe and I hated him. Now I played every other warframe to 30 and he is my favourite (ok, I'm not completely done yet, Banshee is at 20 something).

I grouped them into Tiers according to overall usefulness (imho and partially based on utility):

Tier 1: Nyx, Nova, Frost, Rhino

Tier 2: Valkyr; Nekros, Vauban, Banshee

Tier 3: Loki, Excalibur, Trinity, Mag

Tier 4: Saryn, Ember, Ash, Volt

The only frame I find absolutely worthless is Ember.

:o DISAGREE. I actually think ember is very well balanced. I just got ember prime to 30, and she is decent. She's not op, but not terrible. IMO more useful than Nekros >.>
Edited by Mathracer1