Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Melee Weapons Will You Be Using In U12?

MetroidHunter26

Title says it all really. By far my fav Melee weapon in the game is the Dakra Prime!

Went for hack and slash build and that thing is tearing through everything!

1182 Per swing on Ancients and does pretty great vs Grineer and Corpus.

I LOVE IT SO MUCH!
It looks great!
Swings fast!
and just super fun!

I can't wait for update 12 to make this thing a monster....assuming they will actually overhaul the melee system to make it viable like our 300% damage modified weapons instead of just letting us equip it for show (I know they said they WILL overhaul it but gotta be cynical at least once here)

I'm curious to see what other builds of melee we all have and our anticipations to see a full group of Tenno SWORDS A BLAZING Into the battlefield :D....and not die in the process >.>,

My Dakra Build in case anyone was wondering:

9uvymg.png

Edited by MetroidHunter26

People actually like Dakra Prime? I really like the way the Galantine is idly held on the frame's shoulder like they showed in the livestream. And if that's the same stance that's used for the Gram, I can't wait to take it out for a swing. I've been non-stop grinding mastery for weeks now, so using any melee weapon I actually like will be a nice welcoming home with these new additions they're making.

I'm gonna be using my Dakra Prime. Love how it looks. 

PS: Can you PM me your build on your Dakra Prime? I wanna try this out for myself...

I'll post the build on here actually was getting it uploaded to tinypic :P You will need 1 forma for  maximization of damage but it's worth it to hit high numbers vs all factions. I use Rhino and Pre Roar it hits for 1182 after Roar it just goes mental from there. I can kill heavies 30+ with 4-5 swings after 50 though it gets worse :(