The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Need A Parkour Grounds For Warframes.

Naked

or just stack sprint speed mods and wall run through everything, watch as not only your speed, but your jumping and wall running air travel distance boosts spectacularly that you can reach maps via wall run leaps that are 99999999999999999999 ft away from you.

Hmmm. Maybe that's our versus multiplayer. A completely different mode. The Tenno Obstacle Course. It could be used as a mobility training grounds where Tenno hone their ninja/parkour movement skills. Do it solo or compete/race against 3 other players.

I love it! LoL!

Edited by RawGritz

A training ground has been suggested several times. The threads never seem to go very far, though. Suggestions that come up the most often are social hubs, public training areas or where you can invite one or more people and dueling/sparring.

DE is currently planning some kind of Dojo, but not a lot of information has been given.

Edited by FatalX7

As for the topic, I'd actually like designated wall running levels which include every room of a given tileset once and don't have enemies. It's unlikely to be included in this way, though.

or just stack sprint speed mods and wall run through everything, watch as not only your speed, but your jumping and wall running air travel distance boosts spectacularly that you can reach maps via wall run leaps that are 99999999999999999999 ft away from you.

Pff, sprint speed mods for wall running are overrated ;). For me it's much more fun to reach unlikely places with an unmodded Rhino.

As for the topic, I'd actually like designated wall running levels which include every room of a given tileset once and don't have enemies. It's unlikely to be included in this way, though.

Pff, sprint speed mods for wall running are overrated ;). For me it's much more fun to reach unlikely places with an unmodded Rhino.

I like horizontal wall leaping across huge distances that are impossible to get through with normal speed. For example, that grineer map with the moving rotating box crates in the middle of 2 balconys there's a ramp but I don't use it, I just horizontal wall run off the little stubby things on the side to leap across, instead of walking around to get to the other side. It's fun and the blockade of rotation box crates makes it even more fun when you bypass through them.

You can't horizontal wall leap from one side to the other on that part without sprint speed mods, because you'll end up short and falling down mid-leap.

Edited by BushidoCode

It's not the time of year for roasting marshmallows...let's keep it civil on this nice thread about jumping on walls

So like, I'm hoping I can still retain my 125% sprint spd after the new update for update 7 so I can continue leaping between buildings like Spiderman =D