Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc Players: Intercepted Vay Hek Message

The_Lotus

wait wait wait, you mean to tell me the Grineer, with their vast hordes of Scorches and Napalms, can't combat plants? This is truly the darkest day in Fire Nation Grineer history.

Anyway, I sense an event approaching...

P.S. Does anyone else think Vay Hek looks a bit like the scarecrow from Wizard of Oz if he was part robot-zombie?

Edited by Paradoxbomb

Earth shall never belong to you and your kind betrayer.

Freedom shall ring on Earth once more...I will be one of its messengers...FEAR MY COMING FOR IT IS YOUR DEATH!

Wait what?  Why is the Grineer the betrayer?

Why is a group of people trying to colonize previously uninhabited land suddenly taking some imaginary "freedom" away from nonexistent residents?

And why is the nonsensical Tenno trying to get in the way of the Grineer this time?  Do the Tenno just dislike the Grineer having nice things?

Earth shall never belong to you and your kind betrayer.

Freedom shall ring on Earth once more...I will be one of its messengers...FEAR MY COMING FOR IT IS YOUR DEATH!

I don't know if you've been paying attention to the lore, but uh, we're kind of the betrayers you know. They didn't really betray anything, and I remember correctly the Stalker's completed codex entry mentioned how the Tenno slaughtered tons of their Orokin buddies after defeating the Sentience. Not to mention the corpus always refer to the Tenno as "the betrayers".

Also, Earth already belongs to them. It's kind of their homeworld, and it's been that way for a while.

i wonder if smoking that super weed isn't true reason why grineer are decaying. Or perhaps this also reason why tenno cannot remember a thing about the past (and by that, i mean yesterday). :)

Might be the reason why Vey Hek looked like a MOA. He was being to high while designing his own armor.

is his nose is red?

HA!

Vay hek the Red-nosed Grineer

had a very shiny snout.

And when the warframes saw him,

they would always run him out!

All of the other grineer

always cower at his name

and with the cicero toxin

he is on the path to fame!

Then on one faithful day

The lotus came to say

Vay hek with ure nose so red

we will soon cut off your head.

now when the grineer see us

the just decide to flee

Vay Hek the red-nosed grineer

it was fun to kill theeeeee!

Wait what?  Why is the Grineer the betrayer?

Why is a group of people trying to colonize previously uninhabited land suddenly taking some imaginary "freedom" away from nonexistent residents?

And why is the nonsensical Tenno trying to get in the way of the Grineer this time?  Do the Tenno just dislike the Grineer having nice things?

1. They awoke us...tried to kill us...I care not for the past...at least the recent past.

2. They wish to enslave not release, if you believe free will exists among the grineer i suggest you get your senses examined.

3. Earth is the source of all life in this system. Once home to all races. It does not belong to the grineer. IT WILL BELONG TO THE TENNO!

WARRIORS THE TIME TO PROVE OUR POWER HAS COME! WE SHALL RETAKE EARTH AND PURGE THE GRINEER SCOURGE AND BE THE BEACON FOR FREEDOM ACROSS THE SYSTEM! Let our dojos that have hid in the shelter of the void, be able to land upon earth as its new home.