Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Use Ammo Packs On Warframe

Esun

Question

So on the main menu screen you click on aresneal and it takes you to the screen, in the lower left there is the gear window. Which you can fill with specific gear. I have bought some of the ammo packs, however they don't seem to replenish my ammo in game. Is there someway to use them with a key or how are they supposed to work?

Thanks in advance.

Esun

4 answers to this question

So on the main menu screen you click on aresneal and it takes you to the screen, in the lower left there is the gear window. Which you can fill with specific gear. I have bought some of the ammo packs, however they don't seem to replenish my ammo in game. Is there someway to use them with a key or how are they supposed to work?

Thanks in advance.

Esun

yes you have to put the ammo packs or shield recharge etc in your gear (bottom right in the Arsenal). Then when you need it in game, you have to hit Q and then use your mouse cursor to select the item. It's not the most elegant system and your character is standing still in game while you try to get your cursor to the right spot before you are fatally perforated.