The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Petition To Bring Back Xini

aerokiss

Yeah, sure let's just sacrifice this little bit of consistency and depth that the game gained by making Infested, you know... actually infest, on the altar of somebody's sloth...

why cant they have an origin? they have to come from somewhere right? and that place is Eris ;D

Yeah, sure let's just sacrifice this little bit of consistency and depth that the game gained by making Infested, you know... actually infest, on the altar of somebody's sloth...

Game as lessss depth 2.5 faction instead of 3, learn to read.

Edited by Tr1ples1xer

why cant they have an origin? they have to come from somewhere right? and that place is Eris Orokin Derelict ;D

Fixed that for you.

Game as lessss depth 2.5 faction instead of 3, learn to read.

Oh, right, screw the diversity, it's all too complicated, let's just make all factions pretty much the same... because making one of factions appear in different way automatically cuts it in half

Jesus, why people who didn't care about infested before 11.3 are more aggresive and offensive than people who lost their favourite game nodes. Imagine that your friend had a pet and you never even cared about it's existence, you barely even noticed it because you were not interested and after the pet died you like "Finally it's dead, I hated it, why you even need a pet? Just go and buy another, there are no difference!".
It makes me said that there are a lot of people who are parasitizing on the grief of others, by saying "Ugh, now people will play against other factions and other planets will be more populated blah-blah". Yes, some players will adjust, but many will simply leave, because the game was stripped out of huge piece of content they liked. And even before 11.3 when I played against other faction there were always enough people.

Edited by Mactax