Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So What Happened To Random Invasions?

shut

You know, the ones when you're trying to do a Capture mission on a Grineer ship or something, and you go about halfway through the level before you notice that there are Corpus on board as well and the Corpus and Grineer are shooting both at you and at each other.

I haven't seen these in ages. What happened them? They were incredibly fun to play, and spiced up my game experience by a lot. Did they get removed, or am I just really, really unlucky?

You know, the ones when you're trying to do a Capture mission on a Grineer ship or something, and you go about halfway through the level before you notice that there are Corpus on board as well and the Corpus and Grineer are shooting both at you and at each other.

I haven't seen these in ages. What happened them? They were incredibly fun to play, and spiced up my game experience by a lot. Did they get removed, or am I just really, really unlucky?

I haven't seen one in awhile either, but I see people talking about em a lot.  Maybe we're just unlucky.