Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 11.5.0: The Cicero Crisis.

[DE]Rebecca

lakjfgadlkfjglakd

THANK YOU DE!!!
first free to play game i ever put any amount of money into, and it is totally worth it
I SHOULD HAVE DONE THE HIGHEST TIER FOUNDERS FOR YOU GUYS!!!!
and ima get all teh prime access things as well, cause paying you to play the game greatly is my way of thanks :D

I see absolutely nothing in this update that could be argued against. Awesome buffs to Saryn, Ember, and Valkyr. Brand new epic warframe. New and festive skins, an awesome event, new weapons, updated boss character, lessened grind for Invasions, more VARIETY in said Invasions, more reasons to do Derelict Defense, loads of fixes, high level armor curves rebalanced (while keeping said high levels challenging by giving them higher damage output)...Dayum DE.

No wonder this took long.. Wow, you all deserve rest! job well done.

LOL I just heard jingle bells ingame while typing this. Nice.

I'll have to say that the new warframe looks very nice and what seems like a great ability kit.

All the changes/fixes made are wonderful. I especially appreciate the warframe fixes/buffs.

There are still a few warframes awaiting their post 2.0 tune ups so those are great and I hope you keep them up!

now it is even harder to get banshee helmet, it competes against volt parts and now prime blueprints, unless i get wrong and said helmet is dropping from somewhere else than infested defense

Edited by jjpx