Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 11.5.0: The Cicero Crisis.

[DE]Rebecca

After hours of farming I got a LAPIS anti toxin. One of the other three guys lied and did not bring an antitoxin at all. He wasted our antitoxin and there was nothing we could do. If you have an event like this again give us a way to see that the other guy is packing the item the team needs.   

It would be very nice to have antitoxin matchmaking online.

Getting tiresome joining 10 point threshcone missions without a way of knowing till it's too late.

Equally time consuming is getting matched with antitoxin mission ready players when you need to collect some more ingredients.

Edited by -JunGLe-

Hey DE i notised the points are not accumulted but rather a high score only pointage and that makes me overly dependable on others and even worse each time i lose the antidote vanishes forever and not refunded after the loss. AND DO YOU EVEN HAVE THE SLITEST OF HOW UNBELIEVABLY FRUSTRAITING AND TIME COSTLY IT IS TO FIND THE INGREDIENTS TO MAKE THE VERMILION ANTYTOXIN! DAMN, MAKE A CHANGE ALREADY IT IS OVERLY FRUSTRAITING.

AT LEAST! MAKE THE ANTYTOXIN REFUNDABLE AFTER LOSS! I WOULD REALLLY APRESIATE THAT!

Edited by smileyhunter777

After hours of grinding for these stupid plants, I finally crafted a vermillon anti-toxin. Got it to 91% before I died, thought.. "I think I did well, I'll try it again later." Then I discovered that it gets removed EVEN if you lose........................

So I'm done with this game for at least half a year, or until something fun is added. Maybe by Update 347 this game will be fun.

Pretty much my experience as well.

It's not fun AT ALL. It really gives me the urge to ragequit right then and there (though I won't, because the game is generally fun OUTSIDE of this ridiculously stupid event). 

I can't believe it was designed like this. It's really terribly designed on every level. Why? Why did this happen? 

ok so eruption looks cool and all but i personally would like to have world on fire back. not to say remove eruption its kinda funny its all pew pew pew 'merica, but it would be REALLY cool to have alternate powers!

It's worth noting that a couple livestreams ago, they mentioned an alternate fire element frame, named Blaze. It could play out in that there are eight abilities per theme, 2 at each rank, interchangeable between the appropriate frames. 

Would be interesting to see them double back and come up with new abilities and looks for older frames.

Funny to see people ragequitting and complaining because they can't get to 100%. Was rather easy, but maybe that's just because my Fragor kept home-plate clean, while my Dual Vastos sniped everyone for the first 70% and then my maxed-out Sobek spat rapid-fire death and destruction for the last 30%. Not to mention Rhino OP nerf pls.

Love you DE, you guys outdid yourselves with this event. Nothing to complain about here, when I needed a good group after solo-gathering my single Vermillion anti-toxin, I just grabbed some nice folks from Recruiting and gave 3 lucky souls the 100 points they needed.

The game has been made more challenging and requires more in-depth knowledge to master it than it did previously.

The only thing I have to complain about the game itself is Damage 2.0's logic of "Oh, you put maxed-out incendiary rounds on your pistol? Maybe 1 in 10 of your bullets will actually be incendiary."

pls change status chance.

Funny to see people ragequitting and complaining because they can't get to 100%. Was rather easy, but maybe that's just because my Fragor kept home-plate clean, while my Dual Vastos sniped everyone for the first 70% and then my maxed-out Sobek spat rapid-fire death and destruction for the last 30%. Not to mention Rhino OP nerf pls.

Love you DE, you guys outdid yourselves with this event. Nothing to complain about here, when I needed a good group after solo-gathering my single Vermillion anti-toxin, I just grabbed some nice folks from Recruiting and gave 3 lucky souls the 100 points they needed.

The game has been made more challenging and requires more in-depth knowledge to master it than it did previously.

The only thing I have to complain about the game itself is Damage 2.0's logic of "Oh, you put maxed-out incendiary rounds on your pistol? Maybe 1 in 10 of your bullets will actually be incendiary."

second this ^^ lol at 1/10 of the bulet would be incendiary funy but true

Well they are actually incendiary The damage is amplified. But it is only one in a milion chance that the enemy will actually catch fire. I've only noriced frequent procs on stream weapnons like Flux and Synapse. Other supposedly high proc chance weapons are not so high. Meh...

100 points is an easy go. Get Lapis and just find some folcs in the recruit. I've done it with a friend and 2 random guys.

Edited by Grayscale_Lord

to cap off what you said BOTH true and wrong:

1.rhino is good as he is he can be challenged even now, so nerfing would be a plain trolling act against all rhino users nothing less.

2.good tactics ill try them,

PS: you were just lucky to find a good team(aside from good tactics). 

3.no...

its not easy because, learning from your own mistakes in this event is too costly on account of time and patience and MAINLY

because...

the...

GODDAMN vermilion antitoxin IS-NOT-REFUNDABLE-UPPON LOSS-DAMNIT!

(now calmly)and that's why it has to change(see point number 3) so please DE make the score cumulative and not high score and even

better make check point thresholds

like every 25% your score is saved and you wont lose the entire score(if the objective "dies") it would just save the last state of points and the lotus would ask you to extract instead of making you lose the ENTIRE-SCORE!

(instead of failing the entire mission) .

please consider.

otherwise its just mean.

Edited by smileyhunter777

https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/99616060&color=ff6600&auto_play=true&show_artwork=false

ok this is hella creepy  and i think would freak out alot of players to hear mid mission

new mini boss much? maybe some  stalker equivalent infested ....humanoid carnage like thing....with a brain

Edited by DragoXXVIII

what do you expect bringing a maxed out rhino to earth? for him to be as squishy and helpless as a new loki?

GODDAMN vermilion antitoxin IS-NOT-REFUNDABLE-UPPON LOSS-DAMNIT!

Yeah, that was fun. I can't get more than 35% in a PUG, unless I bring vermillion. Mission failed at the 75% mark, now I'm out all that grinding for those jade leaf samples.

I'M OUT. Devs can keep their damned event badge, too.

Second event to leave a bad taste in my mouth. Starting to wonder why I keep playing this game. It's like I've got some kind of masochistic streak.