Sign in to follow this  
[DE]Rebecca

Update 11.5.0: The Cicero Crisis.

lakjfgadlkfjglakd

THANK YOU DE!!!
first free to play game i ever put any amount of money into, and it is totally worth it
I SHOULD HAVE DONE THE HIGHEST TIER FOUNDERS FOR YOU GUYS!!!!
and ima get all teh prime access things as well, cause paying you to play the game greatly is my way of thanks :D

I see absolutely nothing in this update that could be argued against. Awesome buffs to Saryn, Ember, and Valkyr. Brand new epic warframe. New and festive skins, an awesome event, new weapons, updated boss character, lessened grind for Invasions, more VARIETY in said Invasions, more reasons to do Derelict Defense, loads of fixes, high level armor curves rebalanced (while keeping said high levels challenging by giving them higher damage output)...Dayum DE.

No wonder this took long.. Wow, you all deserve rest! job well done.

LOL I just heard jingle bells ingame while typing this. Nice.

• Upvote 2

I'll have to say that the new warframe looks very nice and what seems like a great ability kit.

All the changes/fixes made are wonderful. I especially appreciate the warframe fixes/buffs.

There are still a few warframes awaiting their post 2.0 tune ups so those are great and I hope you keep them up!

Sounds good! I'm looking for my Burston Prime. Anyway, still waiting for the fix about the "Hold Jump to wallrun" issue. This bug makes my parkour goes down under. =/

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

why you do this DE?????????

why the day i leave for 2 weeks AND I COME BACK EXACTLY THE 7TH OF JAN.....WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY....................

i keep getting crash once i enter the event .

Edited by BaSiLB

somewhat strange that number skipping, i'm used to see odd versions for unstable builds and even for somewhat-stable ones, and you just skipped the stable =S

I was describing to my friend what the new frame was like and 2 min into the conversation it hit me. "Is that a F***ING! MACE!" AWESOME! So many cool stuff. And a Forest tile set. YES! A place the Mountain Man can play in! Thank you!

Edited by Reddemon159