[DE]Rebecca

Update 11.5.0: The Cicero Crisis.

now it is even harder to get banshee helmet, it competes against volt parts and now prime blueprints, unless i get wrong and said helmet is dropping from somewhere else than infested defense

Edited by jjpx

Now how about fixing the Fever Strike drop rate to better match its uncommon listing.

We need arid butchers in survival mod and lots of them, so that we can farm for this mod and have fun while doing so.

Currently using mobile defence to attempt this is frustrating for many players and not much fun.

the weapon BPs still gonna drop from krill and vor along with trinity or they get moved somewhere else?

Double reward bonanza: Trinity and Weapons both drop!

• Upvote 3

So if the power or the anti toxin is related to anti-toxin combinations, does that mean a player going solo due to internet connectivity has no chance of getting a 100 point score? Or are anti toxin "rarities" unrelated to combinations and just require more scans?

Double reward bonanza: Trinity and Weapons both drop!

do we receive 2 rewards in one mission?

Oh my God. Thank you DE!

You fixed every single problem that's been bugging me! Penta instadeath, Nova Wormhole, everything.

Thanks again! Keep up the awesome work.

Thanks a lot DE, a nice Christmas present. Take a break and enjoy the holidays with your families, you deserve it. I'll be checking this new patch out for sure.

New candy cane update tastes like crash. I'ma drop back to DX9 and see if that helps.

New candy cane update tastes like crash. I'ma drop back to DX9 and see if that helps.

Most rampant crash related to scanning AFAIK, hotfix to follow.

• Upvote 1

great..... except the "update failed" is still in effect since your last amazing patch.

well i guess after all this time its finally  the time i stop caring , beta or not ,  this is ridiculous.

• Upvote 4