[DE]Rebecca

Update 11.5.0: The Cicero Crisis.

DE, Please... I just got out of the hospital for heart problems and I must say you guys arE FREAKEN KILLING ME! This UPDATE IS AMAZING!!!! once again well done. *claps hands* well done. I was expecting just a new goat warframe but dang!

So tried three times to do this new tile set and crashed each time within 20 seconds ,this is not acceptable and you realy need to keep in mind the players that don't have top end systems.

Keep to the minimum system requirements you have posted!!!!

• Upvote 1

So tried three times to do this new tile set and crashed each time within 20 seconds ,this is not acceptable and you realy need to keep in mind the players that don't have top end systems.

Keep to the minimum system requirements you have posted!!!!

Hell, Me with a high end system crash every 5 minutes.

• Upvote 1

Admin: I can confirm most of my crashes seen upon equipping *In mission* scanner as suspected.

Edited by M4XVLTG3
  • Upvote 1

Most Ember players favorite skill was overheat.

Nerf overheat = rage

Hmm what should we do to make ember players happy?

Oh yeah

Remove Overheat = profit????

Really DE? Are you guys this desperate to force people to stop tanking with Ember because thats not what YOU wanted her to be?

Edited by Ivalician
  • Upvote 3

Not to rain of a parade, but am I the only one disappointed that on a very VERY green earth covered in jungles there's no new wildlife? The skates are in the desert, a place where I wasn't expecting any wildlife, but nothing on earth? I was hoping for something new and interesting in the jungles to encounter aside from flora and variations of grineer.

• Upvote 4

Not to rain of a parade, but am I the only one disappointed that on a very VERY green earth covered in jungles there's no new wildlife? The skates are in the desert, a place where I wasn't expecting any wildlife, but nothing on earth? I was hoping for something new and interesting in the jungles to encounter aside from flora and variations of grineer

Maybe eventually my friend maybe...anyway crash city *@##$ crash crash city *@##$.  Other then that wonderful new map DE!

• Upvote 1

Crashes lots of crashes - my scanner count went from over 500 to 100 - and crashes.  also cant connect to the crash report server - probably cause so many people are reporting... crashes... maybe it crashed too?

MEFhG6a.png

that Slash damage is just silly.

seriously, change that to 2.5.

OCD ...... Kicking in........... Must round off numbers ............

Dammit Scott, your killin' me.

• Upvote 3