Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 11.5.0: The Cicero Crisis.

[DE]Rebecca

- Fixed max deployable resource drones:

- Amount of deployable drones varies – you get one for every five mastery ranks.

Mastery 0 – 4, 1 drone

Master 5- 9, 2 drones

Master 10 +,  3 drones.   

- All Founders/Primes Access get +1 to each tier. So if you are Mastery 14 and Founder, you get 4. If Mastery 14 and no Founder status, you get 3.

So, Founder and Prime Access don't stack then? Personally, I currently have mastery 8 (2 drones) + Founder AND Prime Access. According to your explanation it could be counted: 2 (rank 8) + 1 (Founder) + 1 (Prime Access) but it seems to be just 2+1.

Not complaining. The explanation just isn't 100% fool-proof.

Dear DE,

Once upon a time, there was a young man named Hoolsindahouse1. He was bored, playing those dumb games like call of duty and forza, battelfield and halo. Then, he thought it would be great to build a nice new PC, revolving around the GTX 780 graphics card. Once his computer was complete, he noticed a lot of his favorite youtubers postings videos about this weird new game Warframe. Not knowing what to excpect, besides the fact that it was FREE, he picked it up, and fell in love. For like, the 9th time. But this time was for real. And he realizes, that he trusts DE to make something fantastic.

The moral of the story is, no matter how much crap you get, how much people complain that Oberon isn't good enough, or this new event is kind of lackluster, we all still love DE for what they brought us, and support them all they way through, until (maybe? someday?) they take the game out of Beta.

LOVE YOU DE!

First, Love the event, can't wait to see how cool the Dual Wraith Vipers are before the get nerfed like the other two Wraiths.

Second, also glad to see that once again only Trinity can be an effective (albeit semi-game breaking when modded right) female tank. Sure now Valkyr can regenerate health kind of (when things dont run away from you) and has the highest armor (which doesnt mean much since by the time the armor matters, they mobs gain puncture damage aperently, bypass the armor entirely, plus the new armor scaleing for warframe and the fact Valkyr has standard health, thusa limiting the armor's usefulness further), however her only useful survival/tank skill reduces her effectiveness due to the fact she can no longer use her far more useful guns. Both the "intended" tanks (Rhino and Frost) have abilities to reduce/negate incoming damage, have high shields which regenerate (health tanks cant say the same), and can keep shooting as they tank. But hey I guess its alright since only guys can tank since female must be weak right? ~scarcasm~

So I guess I'll stick with the new Male "healer" and just build him to tank since obviously its alright for the guys to tank (yea rhino got semi-nerfed, but he still has Iron skin and Frost has his god bubble).

Good game, cant wait to see what you guys do next, keep up the good work =D

Ps. Just saying it incase they do, the fact that Trinity is the best Female Tank, does not mean she needs a nerf,  the other female tanks, such as Saryn and Valkyr, need a buff, seriously. And now I'll sit and wait for Trinity to be nerfed, I mean "fixed", right DE? ;D

Why is DE making all the new warframes so underwhelming!? 

Nekros, Valkyr and now Oberon!? 

Can someone please explain it to me!? They look so cool but they are not setting the bar higher for warframe, it saddens me cause this game deserves better. 

Edited by Bazools

Why is DE making all the new warframes so underwhelming!? 

Nekros, Valkyr and now Oberon!? 

Can someone please explain it to me!? They look so cool but they are not setting the bar higher for warframe, it saddens me cause this game deserves better. 

They really aren't underwhelming, its just people do not know how to use them right. Nekros should be used largely as a support. I use him on end-game defenses so that I have my own hit squad to do all the damage for me, and plus I can just wave my hand and double the amount of health/ammo/energy we get, making him really a utility frame.

Valkyr is almost OP. If you play her, especially in the void, and combine her last to abilities, she becomes pretty lethal. Not suuuper lethal like Nova or Rhino, but still very viable.

My Oberon is in the foundry being worked on right now. If you mod him right, he has 1 good ability against all 3 factions, plus the ability to restore health. I don't know what his abilities are called yet, but take the one where he lays a field of fire on the ground. Imagine being chased by infest, and laying that down. That is ALOT of damage, assuming you add mods. Same with his first ability and Ulti

The point is, if you know how to mod those frames, then they become good. The only thing about them is they aren't tanks or OP damage dealers, they fill a very specific role in the community and do it well.. The only hard part is they all take corrupt/nightmare mods to be the way they need to be.

They really aren't underwhelming, its just people do not know how to use them right. Nekros should be used largely as a support. I use him on end-game defenses so that I have my own hit squad to do all the damage for me, and plus I can just wave my hand and double the amount of health/ammo/energy we get, making him really a utility frame.

Valkyr is almost OP. If you play her, especially in the void, and combine her last to abilities, she becomes pretty lethal. Not suuuper lethal like Nova or Rhino, but still very viable.

My Oberon is in the foundry being worked on right now. If you mod him right, he has 1 good ability against all 3 factions, plus the ability to restore health. I don't know what his abilities are called yet, but take the one where he lays a field of fire on the ground. Imagine being chased by infest, and laying that down. That is ALOT of damage, assuming you add mods. Same with his first ability and Ulti

The point is, if you know how to mod those frames, then they become good. The only thing about them is they aren't tanks or OP damage dealers, they fill a very specific role in the community and do it well.. The only hard part is they all take corrupt/nightmare mods to be the way they need to be.

Sure keep telling yourself that.... come on... on higher level gameplay his ulty ablity stuns enemies and during is cast animation time u are open to be one-shoted. 

Valkyr is a joke and so is Nekros.... it's not a matter of mid range enemies and T3 Defense, these frames are all looks and they aren't setting the bar higher for gameplay and future warframes. But keep using that excuse of not knowing how to use so called frames to justify the fact that DE is lacking in coming up with better concepts/skills for frames. 

I've been leveling my Oberon today and i enjoyed him (just like i enjoyed Nekros and Valkyr) but when u take'em to higher level gameplay they loose their appeal real quick, tomorrow i'm doing a build for him with some corrupted mods and see how it turns out but i don't think my opinion about the way DE has been developing the last frames is going to change, they need to step up their game.

P.s don't take this answer like it's directed at u, i'm just venting how i feel about this frame.

Edited by Bazools