[DE]Rebecca

Update 11.5.0: The Cicero Crisis.

So me and my team scored 175 (vermillon and 3 lapis anti toxins) but I don't have the vipers, do I have to score exactly 100 to get them?

Edited by Earthdforce

what does it mean by : 4x Dual Stat Mods (Status chance + Toxic Damage) ?

i still dont get what this prize means

Dang It's a surprise that this game is still in beta. (well atleast it says that in the log in screen) Anyway I wanted to know when the event is over will the new forest tile set replace all of Earth? Personally I really hope it does.

So me and my team scored 175 (vermillon and 3 lapis anti toxins) but I don't have the vipers, do I have to score exactly 100 to get them?

No the rewards are givin at the end of the event i think.

I'm getting very mad now! If i lose connection with the Host during the Injector Defense, why should I lose my antitoxin? Since yesterday, I've wasted two Lapis antitoxins -.-

• Upvote 1

what do u mean with the 5th point (start counting at the bottom):

- All Founders/Primes Access get +1 to each tier. So if you are Mastery 14 and Founder, you get 4. If Mastery 14 and no Founder status, you get 3.

Waht do u we get more? didnt got it what u re meaning with that

This event is really starting to get annoying. The long wait between the night and day cycles is a horrible idea. Why can't I choose what cycle it is instead of having to work around the game, especially during the busy time with the holiday season and all. It makes me wonder if DE had any thoughts about the gamers in mind.

Edited by kenshiexq

i bought this warframe and the new weapons the weapons are great and powerfull ,and the warframes abilities are epic !! i think peaple shuld buy this there wont be desapointed !!! :D

when i want to sell my vermillion antitoxin i cant see it in gear ,but i see other antitoxins?bug or

what does it mean by : 4x Dual Stat Mods (Status chance + Toxic Damage) ?

i still dont get what this prize means

It means you get a mod that does toxic damage and increases status chance. You get this for rifles, pistols, shotguns and melee. (*4)

what do u mean with the 5th point (start counting at the bottom):

- All Founders/Primes Access get +1 to each tier. So if you are Mastery 14 and Founder, you get 4. If Mastery 14 and no Founder status, you get 3.

Waht do u we get more? didnt got it what u re meaning with that

It's talking about resource collector drones, as it continues from the points directly above it.

Edited by Novocrane

oberon cant die when renewal is active. i feel like a real paladin.

NEVER GONNA GIV U UP NEVER GUNNA LET U DOWN-#rickrowl

NEVER SAYNEVER-#bieber

After hours of grinding for these stupid plants, I finally crafted a vermillon anti-toxin. Got it to 91% before I died, thought.. "I think I did well, I'll try it again later." Then I discovered that it gets removed EVEN if you lose........................

So I'm done with this game for at least half a year, or until something fun is added. Maybe by Update 347 this game will be fun.

• Upvote 1

Managed to caught up with the levelling of each unit.

I think these are...

Level Formulas:

Health: (Base Health) * 1.05 ^ Level

Shield: (Base Shield) * 1.05 ^ Level

Armor: (Base Armor) * 1.01 ^ Level

Damage is still not known, but I think it is: Damage: (Base Damage) * 1.075 ^ Level. Or (Base Damage) * 1.1 ^ Level.

Judging how a Grineer Lancer levels from 1 to 5, I notice their health will be 100 to 127.63. While his armor will be 100 to 105.

Is it actually true, DE? :3

Edited by Freelancer27

After hours of grinding for these stupid plants, I finally crafted a vermillon anti-toxin. Got it to 91% before I died, thought.. "I think I did well, I'll try it again later." Then I discovered that it gets removed EVEN if you lose........................

So I'm done with this game for at least half a year, or until something fun is added. Maybe by Update 347 this game will be fun.

Yes it sucks, got Mission failed, and I dont know why. 

So, every 5 mastery ranks is a tier? If all "Founders/Prime[s] Access get +1 to each tier" then a mastery 10+ should get 6 drones.

Also, at what point are you going to change the name of Ember's forth ability? It no longer sets the 'world on fire' in a really cool way, it now seems to favour a 'coloured ring of explosions' approach. May I suggest 'Ring of Landmines' or perhaps just 'IED Circle'.

I know the name suggestions don't sound very good but they fit the bland concept of things just popping and disappearing.

I used to smile as Ember would stand there, the world around her actually on fire, having enemies running toward her... only to fall in a well-done crispy lump at her feet. Now I just press 4 when I need to, no more enjoyment with it.

It doesn't seem to fit the frame at all.

-Ember's Ultimate ability has now been renamed to suit visual effects. World on Fire is now called Grease-Fire in a Kitchen.