Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.5.1

[DE]Rebecca

Update 11.5.0: The Cicero Crisis.

- New Warframe: OBERON – the Paladin Warframe! Equally adept at healing friends or striking down the enemy. Oberon embodies the balance Tenno are sworn to uphold. Find him today by fighting Vay Hek!

I again upset.
If u look for the most part taken the ideas laid out before me in a sentence frame - Grave.
In total, could make use of the concept of a triangular form. You have a good designer.
Last skill taken with giblets. But now there is a problem that you can not add a frame using the forces of gravity. Although it is certainly your problem already. Just a warning that this will now look ridiculous.
Another would you consider the idea of ​​adding different strokes charged melee weapons. Can still think about it. (topic to be somewhere in the English branch, it should explain everything.)

Ember:
Fireball (First Power) - Deals Direct damage with a 100% Fire proc, on impact deals radial damage with 50% Fire Proc, has a faster travel time.
Accelerant (New Second Power - was Overheat) - Accelerant affects all enemies in a radius to have knockback + it coats them in fire damage amplifier!
Fire Blast - Initial radial damage now has 100% fire proc.

Changes are not impressive. It seems that you have improved "chicken" with the idea that purely from you would be "finally got rid." Have you ever think yourself how to use it? Even after such changes. Your changes are not bad for a character with 100-150 armor (on the new system). But it is not acceptable to "paper". If you do glass - make at least guns ... And do not suck. (Nova for example the head of it surpasses).

PS. Previous closed. I had to reply here.

can anyone at DE explain how someone could feasibly achieve the 100 points in the event solo?

As it stands from the description, unless a player joins a 4 player online squad match that somehow manages to coordinate ALL 4 players to carry the 25 pt potent antidote, then the highest a solo player can ever get is their individual 25 pts.

Meaning the highest tier rewards are locked behind a mandatory online match wall.

The inclusion of hoping that the other players are carrying the same level of potent antidote if one chooses to join a public online game means that if even one person has a weaker antidote, your hard earned antidote made from super rare extracts will go to waste and you fall short of the 100 pts upon mission complete.

Please change this "Best score in one go" approach to an accumulative one similar to the Gravidus Event. Just increase the total points needed to get rewards to factor in the accumulation of points.

Just a suggestion.

getting a ton of crashes (almost 100% repeteable) when entering the medium sized "dark house" that contains the ciseron poison engine. (the map tile where the engine is covered in a small metal house filled with loot boxes and grinner lockers.

I can play just fine the other tilesets.. weird..

Edited by Cesarin

Really? Please submit War #### of crash handler to support.warframe.com!

wait, we're supposed to be saving those numbers from the reports and make additional tickets? I thought that's what the crash reporter was for >_> my bad. I'll start saving those.