Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.5.1

[DE]Rebecca

- Fixed rampant crashing associated with scanning.

- Fixed Karak not being craftable with BluePrint.

- Fixed Lotus saying wrong line and repeating herself.

- Fixed issue where damage stats showed numbers with .99999 at end instead of rounding to nearest whole.

- Less Jingle bells!

Havent played the update but what ive read im happy about. Ready to see whats up after work! Thanks DE!

Sooo, when will you guys list the objective of the invasion node?
It'd be nice to know beforehand and maybe not have to figure what that bloody node was. 
And instead of just a back button in appearance edit, why not add an accept button? Would be real nice.

Seems there's an issue going around in the event where some players are cheating others out of the rare antitoxins by not carrying one themselves, thus making it so that the team loses out on reaching 100 points. This strikes me as a really serious problem for players considering how hard the rare plant is to find and how spiteful an act this is on those cheater's part.

Maybe this could be addressed by not removing the antitoxins from the inventory until the mission is actually complete?

Also, stating the mission type for infested nodes really has to happen soon. I'm really appreciating the drop in Battle Pay runs, though! That's awesome.

Loving update 11.5 so far. My Ember Prime just got sexier ^_^

Much love DE, keep up the good work! <3

Edit: Noticed an annoying UI feature: Our own health bars (left side of screen) don't show with the rest of the team, kinda annoying when you want to monitor the WHOLE team (instead of having to check the top for myself AND the left for the team). I'm not sure if there is a valid reason for removing it, but I miss it :-(

Edited by Ragewalker

- Fixed issue where damage stats showed numbers with .99999 at end instead of rounding to nearest whole.

why why why u fix this .. we need the correct weapon stats !!!!!!!!!!!!!! and not the rounding ****.. tzzz sorry but i don't understand the people here ..

btw grakata now 4 , 3 , 2 = 9 what we see now,  but the grakata i think was buffed to (11) 4,4 , 3,7 , 2,9 = 11 

and all other weapons too . :(

plz give us minimum 0,000 or 0,00 (for me is the best give use the correct value)

sry for my english :(

Edited by BierWurstGER