Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.5.1

[DE]Rebecca

What's going on? I keep getting this "Would you like to bind your Warframe Account with Steam Economy" I've clicked no on several occasions but it keeps showing up whenever I log in or exit a mission or joining a group.

No mean NO, so stop forcing this on us!

Love the new update! 

But just a question, 

Isnt there a new game type on corpus? D:

You guys stated it on the news page of your website but i cant find it in the 11.5 patch notes on the forum :(

So is it added or not? (just asking :D)

Edited by ArcanineZ

I wanted to quote this from the other update thread but I can't because it's locked. I can simply hope this gets noticed this way.

- All Sentinel Weapons now respond to fire-rate mods, magazine-size mods, and reload-time mods.

With this change, and the addition of the Burston Prime, can we PLEASE get fire rate mods fixed for burst weapons to apply to the bursts and not just the time between bursts?

If you guys at DE wouldnt mind taking a look at Oberons abilities in Conclave, that would be nice.

Right now:

-Smite designates other conlcave players as "Invalid Target" (on opposing team of course)
-Hallowed Ground is the only ability that seems to work
-Renewal has no healing effect for player or members of the player's team. There is the casting animation but nothing happens.
-Reckoning is the same as Renewal, casting animation with no effect.

Nice update, dat jungle is so fresh.

This new warframe could be interesting and this weapon.... :3

Can't wait to the end of work to play the space herborist!

Also, thanks for the fix (light warframe could now play penta).

Hope for a better loot on t3 cap now (orthoooooooos) :p

I again upset.
If u look for the most part taken the ideas laid out before me in a sentence frame - Grave.
In total, could make use of the concept of a triangular form. You have a good designer.
Last skill taken with giblets. But now there is a problem that you can not add a frame using the forces of gravity. Although it is certainly your problem already. Just a warning that this will now look ridiculous.
Another would you consider the idea of ​​adding different strokes charged melee weapons. Can still think about it. (topic to be somewhere in the English branch, it should explain everything.)

Changes are not impressive. It seems that you have improved "chicken" with the idea that purely from you would be "finally got rid." Have you ever think yourself how to use it? Even after such changes. Your changes are not bad for a character with 100-150 armor (on the new system). But it is not acceptable to "paper". If you do glass - make at least guns ... And do not suck. (Nova for example the head of it surpasses).

PS. Previous closed. I had to reply here.

Anyone else confused as hell upon reading this guys comments?

Please do get rid of the host evaluation mechanic you implemented few patches ago.

It's annoying, really.

It switched hosts twiice in a row to the guy who cannot host to anybody (just now) - we frequently end up being unable to start a game together. We literally have to circumvent it by first the host going inside and inviting everyone from within mission - if it works!

Seriously guys, either fix it or get rid of it. No offense, the idea is superb but with the networking problems not being noticed by the detection it's... well, annoying.

Also please let us switch that steam question to "Never show again in your life man!".

Edited by K_Shiro

Noticed a problem with the decorations in the dojo earlier today. When editing a decoration the Cancel build button doesn't work. You can press it and it asks if I want to cancel the build but pressing "yes" does nothing so it doesn't make a difference if I press "yes" or "no".

Everything worked fine before 11.5. came out.

Edited by ZnakeFIN

obwrugbweruiguebguieqbguiebguieb

This is exactly what I've been waiting for all December. woot woot. I just love spending my holiday time playing warframe, and especially this event. I cant say thank you enough DE. Happy Holidays to all of you!!!!!!!!

Well I dont know about the others, but i'd say this is the worst event you guys have ever done.

I cant for the love of god be botherd to play anymore of this damn map. After hours of doing this and countless runs i have tons of everything ( 60 of the pine things and 10 lillys, stopped collecting though ) but am still to find a single jade ( moon or sunlight ).

Once again a ---> PRIME <--- example of this awesome RNG system. It really doesnt help that you put day in night in there either ( as it's allways day and night on the real earth, just on different sides ) as it completely destroys the chances for those of us who cant just play Warframe 24/7(²). Now add the fact that you can see close to nothing on the scanner in the sunlight and you have the most counter usefull mix ever.

As everyone wants to reach 100 points you cant do much without the best antitoxin as you wont acctually find a damn group.

If I had to sum up this whole event in one sentance it'd be: This is a giant low hit right into the balls for anyone who cant dump their whole day into a game.

(²): If you really want to fix this problem how about you just add 2 different maps one that is daytime and one that is nighttime.

You could also add a little info box that tells you when it's going to switch to daytime and then to nighttime, that would already be a smal at least.

Edited by akaak47

JINGLE JINGLE JINGLE JINGLE... that is all I heard when this update came... now please, NEVER put so many noises in a row... JINGLE JINGLE JINGLE JINGLE... oh that made me wanna slam my compute into a wall by the 50th time. again, thx with the jingle bell fix, it was so annoying, now i get less jingles, and also, awesome job with the community market setup, took ya long enough lol, hopefully this can generate some more income for you to help make more awesome updates... and less noises... JINGLE JINGLE JINGLE JINGLE.

also I agree with the comment above, RNG is broken with jade, i got 2 night ones on the same map... after 22 runs at night, still lookin for a day one.

and maybe ya shoulda saved this for later, maybe put a more winter related event in for the holidays, but still nice, and I think its fun slappin people up with my candy cane... of HATE haha get it... I despair that joke and dread making more... tee hee.

Edited by some_random_guy_1

The skins are still buggy but as long as you only use one either immortal or day of the dead they are fine but if you use them together and aren't the host you get big ugly blocks of color. I love the skin choices but they need to be fixed to work together before i buy another pack .

Thanks

Missed out posting this in the actual 11.5 thread so ill leave it here for future quoting.

First, Love the event, can't wait to see how cool the Dual Wraith Vipers are before the get nerfed like the other two Wraiths.

Second, also glad to see that once again only Trinity can be an effective (albeit semi-game breaking when modded right) female tank. Sure now Valkyr can regenerate health kind of (when things dont run away from you) and has the highest armor (which doesnt mean much since by the time the armor matters, they mobs gain puncture damage aperently, bypass the armor entirely, plus the new armor scaleing for warframe and the fact Valkyr has standard health, thusa limiting the armor's usefulness further), however her only useful survival/tank skill reduces her effectiveness due to the fact she can no longer use her far more useful guns. Both the "intended" tanks (Rhino and Frost) have abilities to reduce/negate incoming damage, have high shields which regenerate (health tanks cant say the same), and can keep shooting as they tank. But hey I guess its alright since only guys can tank since female must be weak right? ~scarcasm~

So I guess I'll stick with the new Male "healer" and just build him to tank since obviously its alright for the guys to tank (yea rhino got semi-nerfed, but he still has Iron skin and Frost has his god bubble).

Good game, cant wait to see what you guys do next, keep up the good work =D

Ps. Just saying it incase they do, the fact that Trinity is the best Female Tank, does not mean she needs a nerf,  the other female tanks, such as Saryn and Valkyr, need a buff, seriously. And now I'll sit and wait for Trinity to be nerfed, I mean "fixed", right DE? ;D

Edited by DarcnyssWolfe