Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oberon!

Nervara

Anyone actually wanting to criticize the frame don't bother commenting, this is just going to be a "DE's the best at making skinny deer 'paladin' " circlejerk.

You're confusing criticism with blind hate. Please look up the definition of criticism and realize why it's vital to the progress of Warframe, and really any other game, and also why silencing criticism is the worst possible thing you can do in a creative environment.

That said, I like the overall theme that Oberon went with, right down to the name. His lower legs do still seem a bit odd, purely because of how thin they are.

I cannot think of what role he is going to play in a squad against higher level enemies. His heal is nothing compared to trinity's, his damaging abilities doesn't do any form of CC. And I am quite disappointed with his abilities really, doesn't seem to have any synergy at all and not really the paladin/druid kinda frame i was expecting.

But I am liking his looks, such a sexy goat.

Edited by Chromabanana

Who keeps designing these warframes with such skinny limbs? Do they forget there is a person inside? Honestly, this is what happens when you have a select few that do the art and get their way with no outside intervention. I honestly get the impression that the designs they come up with are the first ones they make. Is Mynki the one that has the say on this? Is he the only one? Who else approves these designs for the warframes? Who else draws them? Who critiques it? Who approves it?

Hi everyone let's talk about Oberon shall we. I for one love his play style and look. Why are your thoughts on the new frame?

The lower body is not good neither his forearms,also have in mind that it is not explained to us what exactly are the Warframes so as to understand if a huiman wears them or remotely controls them

The lower body is not good neither his forearms,also have in mind that it is not explained to us what exactly are the Warframes so as to understand if a huiman wears them or remotely controls them

I did make a thread about the Void and the the Tenno origins. It walks about how first Tenno Warframes may have been created around warriors warped by the Void. If you read about how the Orokin sent people into the Void but not all returned. Those who did had a frame build around them "A conduit of their affliction". I think those who did make it out of the Void were deformed/altered. Maybe each frame was created around a different individual and that's why they're all different. There are some gaps in this theory though. Why could our Tenno use any of they don't have the same body structure of the frame? We know very little of the Warframe and their creation.  

How do we even know the tenno are humanoid? Everyone always asks how a person could fit inside, so maybe the answer is that one doesn't. As JahziLLa said, the tenno may have different shapes, due to the void's influence, and some may simply be lumpy masses of flesh like the infested, just sealed inside a humanoid suit.

Who knows, maybe Oberon was crippled before he ventured into the void; maybe even became crippled in the void. The lore states that the Orokin built frames around the twisted few that returned from the void and that's where warframes come from. 

Who knows, maybe Oberon was crippled before he ventured into the void; maybe even became crippled in the void. The lore states that the Orokin built frames around the twisted few that returned from the void and that's where warframes come from. 

What I just said :)