Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer Jungle Explorafun: Feedback, Suggestion, Glitch Report

Kinperor

About the latchers: I'd make them not count as enemies to exterminate at all if possible, honestly. They can get trapped in all matter of places for some reasons. Or maybe give them a timed life if they cannot reach a Tenno. Latchers are rarely game changers by themselves anyway. 

I made a video report showing a few bugs during the Cicero event but never got any response. I have no clue if they have been fixed. I will go over them at some point and see if they have. If not, I will see if it is fit to put it here as well. (This is the feedback section, not bug report, so I am not sure if I should)

The relevance of this thread in the Map & Level feedback forums is muddy; it's mostly about helping shape the map better, not fix game-breaking bug (except in some rare occurrence), and I occasionally throw in some suggestions as well. 

The whole lighting of the map needs to be fixed.

This isn't helping. It's not realist for the designers to scan the levels for hours at time to find and fix every lighting issue. 

If you encounter a specific eye sore that pains you greatly, take a picture and report it either through the support desk or a thread like this one. You can also make a new thread by yourself if you feel independent. The designers read 99% of the content of the forums, they just don't answer everything all the time. 

• 1 month later...

#35 TBF: Sunken container.

1397959297-props-glitch-sunken-container

Speaks for itself.

#36 TBC: Bridge needs some handrail.

1397959302-terrain-design-rail-addition-

I think there should be a rail around where the rightmost green square is, I suffered repeated annoyance at rolling off the bridge when trying to jump on the broken bridge section. The leftmost square shows a spot with a handrail. Just popping that there should save some people (at least me) the annoyance of rolling of the bridge because they can too quickly. I had rush on my Saryn, for reference.

#37 TBF: Un-optimized collision box on rock wall.

1397959303-terrain-glitch-collision-issu

Speaks for itself. Tho on second sight, it's not my best map-shot, do speak up if you need a larger version. Also, behind the map, there seems to be two conflicting shade of rock that looks lit in a unnaturally different way.

#38 TBF: Slight wall seam (collision box issue?). 

1397959305-terrain-glitch-wall-seam-grin

I'm not 100% sure why I took that screenshot again. I think it's about the slight seam you can see in the rock's texture. That, or maybe the wall's hitbox is not optimized.

Hi Kinperor,

I looked at #35 and #38, which should be fixed soon.

#37: I don't recognise the Floor-plan. It's either part of the bigger space on the left of your mini-map, or a separate connector-piece by itself. Can you provide another shot that shows more of the environment? Or maybe describe both the hallway and the bigger space on the left of your mini-map? For instance does it contain any Grineer props, some form of water.. etc. Thanks!

#36; I don't disagree with your suggestion, but since it's not a bug, I wont be touching this.

Hey there, thanks for answering. 

Yeah, 37 is kinda hard to recognize, but I'm pretty sure it's one of the entry way into the tile feature in # 36. To be more precise, the entrance that would be to the extreme left (way off screen at the extremity of the map) of where my Saryn is standing  in 36. Tile is the one with 3 bridges forming a Y around a Cicero Injector IIRC. 

I don't remember what's in the other tile tho. From the layout it appears to me that it would be one with several ponds of water and some rocks in between, but I am not certain. 

If it's a random connector mini-tile, I don't know. 

• 3 months later...

Couple more reports:

#39 TBF: Hole to outside the map.

Ienx4AS.jpg

The roots highlighted by a that red arrow descends deep inside the ravine, and it was possible for me to in the inside of the root formation and walk down until I got out of the map, and died there.

#40 TBF: Pathing issue for Kubrows.

CFv0SDZ.jpg

Highlighted location 'trapped' the Kubrow of my teammate. It eventually teleport but at first it sprinted into the nook and stuck there for a couple of seconds until the owner got far enough.

#41 TBF: Sunken container.

Nyy33PD.jpg

Speaks for itself.

#42 TBF: Texture/mesh issue.

YgsYLBC.jpg

The leftmost square is obvious, I do believe you were aware of that already, if only because the den had to be placed there by someone. Right most square highlights some mesh/texture hiccups on the floor, around the other den. It looks like the floor's mesh ends prematurely before fusing with another segment, thus making an incomplete floor.

#43 TBC: SUGGESTION: Secret room potential.

yPnb0sp.jpg

It occurred to me that this tile was pretty linear, despite the great visual. I think it would add some depth to it if that floodgate wasn't completely closed and that you could slide or crouch into a secret room hidden behind. I know there's a tile already with dams where there are a couple of containers on the side of where the water is channeled (see next report), and I think it would be a great fit here as well. An actual floor on the front and behind the floodgate would need to be added, obviously.

#44 TBF: Weird glow on sunken container.

Lb9Yp6a.jpg

Speaks for itself. This is a great example of what I mean for the previous suggestion. The suggested room would be accessible from the floodgate, instead of the wide area behind Excal in this pic.
Edited by Kinperor