Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Miter Has Been Buffed!

shut

Base charge damage has been boosted from 150 damage to 250 damage.

Normal attacks, sadly, are unaffected, and are as useless as ever. Projectile speed seems unaffected.

It's great to see that the Miter has been buffed, after all this time, but... to be honest, I'm still a bit disappointed. After all this time, all this feedback, and all the Miter got was +100 damage to one of its firing modes? Not trying to whine or anything (and don't get me wrong, the Miter is now a beast and I love it more than ever), but I think that some of the other suggestions could have been shown some love as well. Namely the normal attack damage, flight speed (discouraging long-ranged charge attack play), ammo efficiency issues, the fact that it's still affected by Rifle Mutation instead of Sniper Mutation (I think), etc.

But negative nancy aside, the Miter is now stronk. Go forth, my Tenno, and slice thy enemies to tiny bits with weaponized woodcutting equipment!

Edited by SortaRandom

Too bad it's still not as deadly as the evicerator's miter...

Honestly, all it needs is an increase to base fire rate of uncharged attacks, maybe a tiny little bit of uncharged damage, a mod that increases projectile speed, and a nice fix to the ammo efficiency issue so that a maxed Mutation mod isn't completely necessary in order to use the Miter as a tap-fire machine. Then it'll be perfect.

Edited by SortaRandom