Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.5.2

[DE]Rebecca

The new way the clan points are counted is a bit problematic. If some of us already ran random games where people had toxins, it would count to the average. That means it will have a negative impact already to our overall score before we could even do anything about it.

Additionally, this discourage playing on "Online" during the Cicero Injector map, even if it's for scanning, because you can end up in games where people have an injector.

In case any of you say unthoughtful comments like "then play solo or play with clan mates," I already do. I'm more concerned about the people who already have some scores beforehand, and for those people who would like to simply play in online mode with randoms to scan, without having a penalty if they end up with a group that has a toxin.

I'm not liking this sudden change to be honest.

EDIT: The reset was a good move in my opinion! Glad they did that. It still seems like we should avoid online playing altogether unless you have friends though, if clan points is important to you of course.

Edited by Casardis

can we geta thread explaining what binding steam account thing does? i want specifics before i go down this one-way road.

Steam has an in-client marketplace where you can buy digital items using real-world money. DE added skins to Steam's marketplace.

I would assume that buying a skin via Steam adds it to your Warframe account.

So you make your self weaker by getting better gear?

You get to experience the bosses in the way they were intended rather than going in and killing them in 20 seconds. So yes and no. 
Edited by DavidSPD

Update is broken.  I can't join the current alert.  Even attempting to breaks the interface and forces me to close the game completely.

EDIT: Just to clarify, it looks like accepting the alert or even mousing over Lares, Mercury is what breaks the interface.

Edited by LobsterDoctor

I am pitty for buying Master founder and Blaze prime access pack, coz all frames I like become nerfed. It's sad, when developers do not play their own game and have completely no idea about endgame, making most frames obsolete. Such was with Excalibur, Ember, Volt. I have 6 stars on both Ember and Ember Prime, played about 70hours on these, and now which frame should I choose to be nerfed next? I think I should 5 forma Nova, she'd be never nerfed. 25k crits are ok. Excalibur striking with melee damage while Slash Dashing is not ok. 90% Overheat damage reduction ability, when Rhino and Valkyr have it _passively_ is not ok. Saryns 5k aoe ulti is op. Should nerf it, make it corrosive and useless.

w0w s0 much 0p frames should nerf every frame except Nova. Nova is ok. Press 4 for 99% damage done in party. Much nerf. w0w w0w. Please donate.

Edited by Lady.Kotenka

- Eviscerator Bleed proc chance reduced by half.

- Fixed Nekros’s Shadows of the Dead clones not attacking unless attacked first.

- Fixed Ember’s accelerant not increasing fire damage against shields.

Aw yiss.

Anyone know how much Accelerant actually adds in terms of temporary weakness? Don't think the wiki's been updated with numbers and the like. Making shields weaker is a big plus for fighting corpus, in this case.