Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.5.2

[DE]Rebecca

Repost so everyone can read =D

Missed out posting this in the actual 11.5 thread so ill leave it here for future quoting.

First, Love the event, can't wait to see how cool the Dual Wraith Vipers are before the get nerfed like the other two Wraiths.

Second, also glad to see that once again only Trinity can be an effective (albeit semi-game breaking when modded right) female tank. Sure now Valkyr can regenerate health kind of (when things dont run away from you) and has the highest armor (which doesnt mean much since by the time the armor matters, they mobs gain puncture damage aperently, bypass the armor entirely, plus the new armor scaleing for warframe and the fact Valkyr has standard health, thusa limiting the armor's usefulness further), however her only useful survival/tank skill reduces her effectiveness due to the fact she can no longer use her far more useful guns. Both the "intended" tanks (Rhino and Frost) have abilities to reduce/negate incoming damage, have high shields which regenerate (health tanks cant say the same), and can keep shooting as they tank. But hey I guess its alright since only guys can tank since female must be weak right? ~scarcasm~

So I guess I'll stick with the new Male "healer" and just build him to tank since obviously its alright for the guys to tank (yea rhino got semi-nerfed, but he still has Iron skin and Frost has his god bubble).

Good game, cant wait to see what you guys do next, keep up the good work =D

Ps. Just saying it incase they do, the fact that Trinity is the best Female Tank, does not mean she needs a nerf,  the other female tanks, such as Saryn and Valkyr, need a buff, seriously. And now I'll sit and wait for Trinity to be nerfed, I mean "fixed", right DE? ;D

Changes:

- We now scale the difficulty of the following bosses:

Lephantis, Vor, Alad V, and Zanuka

Based on the Conclave ratings of the players.

Could Conclave ratings be the new way to scale enemies?  (I'm not just talking about bosses, either - things like the number of enemies that spawn in a mission could be affected as well.)

That way solo players and people playing in groups would have experiences tailored to how well their gear is.  (Well-equipped solo players would face harder enemies than less-equipped solo players would, so there would be challenge at all levels of play.  Of course, groups (which have their Conclave ratings added together) would still get more spawns/difficulty.)

I'd really like to see such a change take place.  It seems like basing things off of the Conclave ratings of the players rather than the number of players would be much better for Warframe, imo.

+1

Secondly, Clan leaderboards are now determined by the average of all participating players' best scores, not additive totals. Should the top clans result in a tie, the tie breaker will be determined by the clan that has earned the LOWER total missions run score, meaning that surgical strikes per mission are wiser than many minimum runs. The choice is yours!

What about the runs clans have already done? Is that being counted against them? Doesn't seem fair for a sudden change of runs to run the leaderboards literally on its head.

Secondly, Clan leaderboards are now determined by the average of all participating players' best scores, not additive totals. Should the top clans result in a tie, the tie breaker will be determined by the clan that has earned the LOWER total missions run score, meaning that surgical strikes per mission are wiser than many minimum runs. The choice is yours!

Someone could explain the sense of that thing?..