Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.5.2

[DE]Rebecca

Can we explain MORE about this NUMBERS of RUNS, what about EXTERMINATION mission, did they count on numbers of RUNS...

What clans need to do to be on 1st place, when all hit 100 ptk we get tons with same points.. and who will win this battle... how clans can set any startegy for clan members etc....

DE HELP !!

Steam has an in-client marketplace where you can buy digital items using real-world money. DE added skins to Steam's marketplace.

I would assume that buying a skin via Steam adds it to your Warframe account.

You get to experience the bosses in the way they were intended rather than going in and killing them in 20 seconds. So yes and no. 

they shouldn't put lvls on boss if that so, if they meant to be experienced 

starmap freezes when selecting alert. 

150.825 Sys [Error]: Script Error: [string "/Lotus/Interface/RegionMap.lua"]:2587: attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'missionType' (a nil value): In file D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Warframe\Lotus\Interface\RegionMap.lua, in function OnMenuAlertSelected, with owner 

150.825 Script [info]: MainMenu::AlertAcceptPressed - mission board not playing? This should never happen!
150.825 Sys [Error]: Script Error: [string "/Lotus/Interface/RegionMap.lua"]:1213: attempt to method global 'mMovie' (a nil value): In file D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Warframe\Lotus\Interface\RegionMap.lua, in function Update, with owner 
150.838 Sys [Error]: Script Error: [string "/Lotus/Interface/RegionMap.lua"]:1213: attempt to method global 'mMovie' (a nil value): In file D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Warframe\Lotus\Interface\RegionMap.lua, in function Update, with owner 
150.854 Sys [Error]: Script Error: [string "/Lotus/Interface/RegionMap.lua"]:1213: attempt to method global 'mMovie' (a nil value): In file D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Warframe\Lotus\Interface\RegionMap.lua, in function Update, with owner 
150.871 Sys [Error]: Script Error: [string "/Lotus/Interface/RegionMap.lua"]:1213: attempt to method global 'mMovie' (a nil value): In file D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Warframe\Lotus\Interface\RegionMap.lua, in function Update, with owner 

Edited by imps-poiss

See, the solo adjustment thing is why I like you guys. Actually changing things to make them fair, even for the horribly antisocial among us. Who also like scanning. At least I do. I'm sick like that. Pretty please don't include me in the "everyone" or "no one" people bring up when they're voicing personal complaints about things. I disagree with them more often than not, which means either they're being hyperbolic or I don't exist. One or the other. 

So yes, in general, at least one person likes and appreciates what you're doing. Assuming I exist.

ive got an idea for  devs , mayeb you guys make some shortcuts for  gear ? , it is realy annoyn to press "q" all the time and then select what i need from all the stuff. for example ctrl+1 would activate inventory slot 1  , etc. especialy when you release and update biult on scanner use.

Key binding on the controler/key configuration, you can set the gear number, like on the sword, to more buttons. I put my first gear slot on number 5. to change from and to scanner, i just press it.

ive got an idea for  devs , mayeb you guys make some shortcuts for  gear ? , it is realy annoyn to press "q" all the time and then select what i need from all the stuff. for example ctrl+1 would activate inventory slot 1  , etc. especialy when you release and update biult on scanner use.

Look into your settings -> customize keyboard mapping, dude =)

This is a way I see that you could do the event.

Allow a player to hold a combination of 2 anti-toxins (unlimited amount of each)

When you start the cleansing process, the Grineer fight back (as they already do) 

Although the machine begins to malfunction and requires additional of XXXX(name) Anti-Toxin I.E Topaz, Amethyst, etc..  

Which if you add the correct one it adds 30seconds multiplied times rarity x2 for uncommon x3 for rare. 

If you add the incorrect toxin, you receive half of that time and is still multiplied by rarity.

So in this example, it would be a pseudo farm (but not a constant farm for points), as well as defense/mobile defense.  Also requiring teamwork to increase the time spent.  The longer the time, obviously the better.

This would really only solve the clan ranks, as for the 100 points, each player that applies the anti-toxin: if the effect is in the CORRECT order they will gain 20,30,50 double what it was before.  If the order is incorrect, they will gain 10,15,25 the old values.  The only reason for this is that it's individual and not multiplied across the group.

I realize this would destroy the solo play, although solo players could bring as many anti-toxin as they wish and 2 unique types to solo the defense to a point to complete the 100 points.

Examples here, if the time is Day.  You would use Beryl and Cirtine anti-toxins in a rotating order, but keep in mind Lapis is universal and will count toward either, but the next will have to rotate back as though the correct anti-toxin was applied.  So Example:  Beryl, Cirtine, Beryl, Lapis, Beryl, Cirtine, etc...

Night would follow the same.  Also, if you chose to use the (night) potions, they just have a lower efficiency.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Either this, OR! a longer rotation, Common, Uncommon, Common, Uncommon.  Based on cycle.   So if it was day, it would start with Beryl, Cirtine, then Amethyst, Topaz.  Where as if it were night:  Amethyst, Topaz, Beryl, Cirtine.  Would be the rotation.

This would allow players to stock up throughout the week and choose a night with their clan to organize a push for the lead.

Clans can be measured either in time, or by points.

Points could be tallied either by the effective = x2 of the original values I.E 20,30 vs 10,15  (Lapis would be x2 if used in sequence following a positive rotation)

So, Beryl, Cirtine, Lapis  would = x2, BUT Beryl, Amethyst, Lapis would = x1

EDIT:  For the rotation, it could be as simple as Day, Night, Day, Night... Or Night, Day, Night, Day... based on the current style. So this adds benefit to having common mods, that you can dump in to gain minimal time, with an added bonus if you follow the mechanic.  Uncommon would be more like the nuke, but are harder to obtain. Lapis would just be the universal option.

As for points by time, just award points based on 5-10min intervals, (this way would promote short quicker runs, and not advantage better computers and players)  Although a scaling system, where every 15-20 minutes double the points gained and so on, so that someone at 2 hours.  would have a x6 modifier.

These are just ideas.  Do with them with whatever you may... but I think they are very solid ways to fix this absolute catastrophe and not change the event mechanics too much.

Edited by Capitulate

- Toned down scanner color correction for bright areas.

- Fixed Ember's Fireball level 4 not doing AoE damage on hit.

And here I just gave the ol' +1 to a couple of threads asking for these changes before I even came here to read the patch notes.  That's what I call being on the ball, DE.

Now all you have to do is allow us to REMAP THE BACK MOUSE BUTTON IN MENUS.  Do that, and I will never ask anything else of you as long as I live.

And Lastly, changes to the Event point system overall. We have introduced the VERMILLION formula/antitoxin blueprint, an incredibly potent recipe that allows a single Tenno to receive 100 points when used! You can find this in the Market for purchase and craft it in the Foundry.

The VERMILLION Antitoxin formula has been added for Solo Players to achieve the required points for the event rewards, as well as to allow competitive clans to reach higher scores.

I can stop reading these notes right here.

Thank GOD this was implemented, I hate running with parties (nothing against you fine players).