Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.5.2

[DE]Rebecca

Alert are broken currently

Thankyou for fixes.

When are we going to have our own health info re-added to the squad panel in-game? It was damn handy to see the entire squad's condition in one glance. Checking numbers in a corner is a pain in the arse, particularly when those numbers' max change so often.

PLEASE change the in-game squad info panel back to the way it was, showing the entire squad and not just others' info!

They did a new ui mockup screenshot during the last livestream you should check it (cant wait for it :D)

Changes:

- We now scale the difficulty of the following bosses:

Lephantis, Vor, Alad V, and Zanuka

Based on the Conclave ratings of the players.

Good luck to whoever joins my game. I'm conclave 2000 (2032). Can we like, average out the conclave rating of all team members?

NOOOOO!!!

You fixed the "phase" ability when aiming and sprinting, I used that to dodge enemy fire AND maintain my aim!  I loved that bug! -_-

DE, please promise me you will make a new movement type where you can quickly dodge either to the left or right like unreal tournament!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, could we have better damage numbers in the HUD (to the person that is working on the HUD).  Currently, they appear right where you are aiming so if you aim at the head and hit them with lets say a crit, it makes a huge number show up (like BAM in yo face, literally).  Do that with a braton or soma and you get a mess of numbers.  You could already be working on this, and for that I say, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by PROteinxstack

You know, when I first played the night planetary mission on Cicero Crysis, it was really wonderful, creepy with all those sounds. And then I understood. The night predators. Random strong and agile  creatures of Earth, stalking for their prey. It would be terrific. Probably even more fun than any other random threat like ice, fire and all. This would add an actual life both to the planet and the game.

Hotfix 11.5.3 11.6:

1) Oberon gets a buff and turns out to be a really good warframe

2) Oberon gets a buff and turns out to be a really good warframe

3) Oberon gets a buff and turns out to be a really good warframe

4) Earth florest tileset gets optimized and his playable (fps killer).

P.s.Thoughts on Oberon!?

The thrid of three rushed and poorly built warframes from DE.

Nekros, Valkyr and now Oberon, they look great (their design is awesome) but their not setting the bar for the future of frames in the game. 

Edited by Bazools

:/

Can't launch a mission...going to miss this volt storm helmet again, don't have one yet.

Can't launch missions or move around star chart, at all.

Yep, I also missed Volt's Storm Helmet. I logged in to the game with about 2 minutes left on it, changed my warframe and weapons to the best setup I have, clicked alert, clicked 'Accept'... alert window gone, mission not started.

"Right, try again, maybe you clicked 'Cancel' in your haste? Where did the 'Back' button just run off to? Fine, just click the alert in the Star Chart. Wait, I can't click it? I can't click anything? I can't move the Chart around? WTF!??"

With time now down to about 1 minute I closed the game (waiting an eternity for Steam to accept that the game had closed) and tried again, same result. Third time loading the game and there is now 16 seconds on the alert. "QUICK! Click it!" Same result. -_- Not impressed!

I logged in again to see the alert gone but thought I would check if it was related just to that one alert:

Can we get the chance of that alert again soon please? It wasn't our fault we couldn't get play to it.

Edited by Jobs2k

- Fixed a case with toggle sprint where if sprint was toggled on and you aim while standing still, then moving forward would cause you to sprint instead of walk and throw you out of your aim.Now, as soon as you aim you will be toggled out of sprint. This makes it consistent with what happens when you aim while sprinting.

Yes! Yeeeees! Lotus you pretty!

Guest Shibboleet

DE rework this... 

All #1 clan can't get #1 now? 

All our runs are for nothing then?

No, not for nothing. Those runs have made us lose the race.

PLEASE KEEP THIS PVP RATING OUT OF MY PVE

Otherwise I love this update :D

Yay Vermilion!

I always got the impression that Conclave was more of a 'gear' rating than a 'PVP' rating.  If that's the case, then it'd work well for balancing PVE content (so players/groups with super powerful gear don't steamroll everything, and players/groups with starting gear don't get swamped by numerous powerful enemies).

If it is just a PVP rating, well, you're right.  I don't think it is, though; I think it can be used for a secondary purpose, and possibly quite well.