Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.5.2

[DE]Rebecca

- Eviscerator Bleed proc chance reduced by half.

If I remember right, this is the only possible solution for now because the bleeding proc is triggered by hit and not health damage, right? Any news on when or if you want to change bleeding proc to only appear when a hit actually reaches your skin (health) instead of bleeding from a wound that doesn't exist?

Kay so, can you make the aligned faction assets help considerably less than they do now in the infested operations?  It's just not entirely enjoyable when Corpus et al go swarming in and murk all the infested before you can even get to the next point of contact.  This is especially noticeable in the exterminate mishies... notsomuch defense or survivals, given how quickly they tend to die. 

Please fix Arsenal stats for all warframes, weapons, sentinels also including sentinel weapons.

My Ash is showing 150 health and 100 shield when i had my max vitality and redirection equiped.

And, how come Tower 1 Survival has Mag Prime, Mag Prime Chasis, Mag Prime Helmet blueprints but don't have Mag Prime System blueprint???!!!!

It should have Mag Prime System blueprint as a reward because all other requirements for building Mag Prime is presented!!!!!!!

Same goes for Dakra Prime and Orthos Prime!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Schwarzkopf.

<snip>

- Toned down scanner color correction for bright areas.

<snip>

Liked this change quite a bit, but then I pulled out my old Vectis and suddenly I'm blinded again. Would be nice to have this applied to all remaining scopes throughout the game.

Just tried to do the Event with 4 people including myself, we started the event with 4 lapis inserted into the machine, check. Then someone DC'd and we had to migrate hosts, as soon as we did that, the anti toxin meter would not go above 55%, and we could not evac at the evac location. Reporting this bug, with a bit of anger at having to start all over, making a new lapis and all.

Advice to all: Find a good host for your 100% run.

Changes:

- We now scale the difficulty of the following bosses:

Lephantis, Vor, Alad V, and Zanuka

Based on the Conclave ratings of the players.

I humbly think that this shouldn't have been made public. I know this will just fall down into speculative banter (but I will do some testing myself) to see if this has a loophole, but the idea is simple (or at least what I'm getting): lower conclave rating = lower level boss. My point on why this shouldn't have been made public? 

- it's exploitable to a certain extent and that's about it

(will edit or even delete post if results from testing prove otherwise, at the meantime, I'm standing by this)

Could Conclave ratings be the new way to scale enemies?  (I'm not just talking about bosses, either - things like the number of enemies that spawn in a mission could be affected as well.)

That way solo players and people playing in groups would have experiences tailored to how well their gear is.  (Well-equipped solo players would face harder enemies than less-equipped solo players would, so there would be challenge at all levels of play.  Of course, groups (which have their Conclave ratings added together) would still get more spawns/difficulty.)

I'd really like to see such a change take place.  It seems like basing things off of the Conclave ratings of the players rather than the number of players would be much better for Warframe, imo.

+1

No it wont as players will then form the best equipment with the lowest conclave rating and use that for all missions.

It will be another thing DE needs to balance.. and they arent good at balancing as it is now

Edited by Karzak

And Lastly, changes to the Event point system overall. We have introduced the VERMILLION formula/antitoxin blueprint, an incredibly potent recipe that allows a single Tenno to receive 100 points when used! You can find this in the Market for purchase and craft it in the Foundry.

The VERMILLION Antitoxin formula has been added for Solo Players to achieve the required points for the event rewards, as well as to allow competitive clans to reach higher scores.

There is only one thing i can say...

Thank you DE

Danke DE

спасибо DE

Merci DE

Grazie DE

Gracias DE

謝謝 DE

ありがとう DE

Obrigado DE

Teşşekkürler DE

- We now scale the difficulty of the following bosses:

Lephantis, Vor, Alad V, and Zanuka

Based on the Conclave ratings of the players.

Hopefully this is not the direction this game is heading. Dynamically adjusting the difficulty to the player level killed oblivion for me. This really has the danger to remove all sense of progression from the game.

If the bosses adjust to your level there is no need to really improve your gear. Of course it keeps a constant challenge, but at least for me one point of the game is to improve my gear to give me better odds.

I want to have some areas which were not accessible to me at start and then work against this obstacle. If the enemies get stronger only because I managed to get better stuff, whats the point anymore?