Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.5.2

[DE]Rebecca

I always got the impression that Conclave was more of a 'gear' rating than a 'PVP' rating.  If that's the case, then it'd work well for balancing PVE content (so players/groups with super powerful gear don't steamroll everything, and players/groups with starting gear don't get swamped by numerous powerful enemies).

If it is just a PVP rating, well, you're right.  I don't think it is, though; I think it can be used for a secondary purpose, and possibly quite well.

it IS a PvP rating. It's not called CONCLAVE rating for nothing.

Things like Chaos, which are invaluable in PvE, but have no effect in PvP, get a conclave rating of 1.

You cannot use the same ratings for PvP and PvE, especially bosses... See:

Bosses: Lots and lots of HP (in the tens of thousands usually), slow, usually dumb, DPS of a couple hundreds, rarely more, abilities often telegraphed and counterable.

Tenno: Few HP (under 2000, not counting iron skin), extremely quick, clever, unpredictable, DPS often in the thousands, one-shotting (3000+ damage shots) very common, abilities unpredictable and extremely dangerous.

Edited by Kaian-a-coel

"- Fixed unranked fusion cores being given as Survival Rewards."

and now you get 1500 credits rewards at 40 minutes in survival...

60 minutes run in OD survival, all of the rewards? a mix between 1500 credits cache and common cores.

The only way to get enough air is spammng dessecrate all day, as the enemy spawn rate is horrible.

really, why do you release a prime weapon to make such a pain to get it? you change the void where it drops to dilute it AGAIN in credits and cores, not even mods, credits and cores?

i would be angry if surprised, is not the case.

worst update ever, brooke the event totally, pisse on thousands of gamers

de, please stop the event or start it new, this is only a farce without fun, without content

don´t start a 3 week event if u think its ok that u only have to play 30 min

thoughtless event

BAD JOKE!

"- Fixed unranked fusion cores being given as Survival Rewards."

and now you get 1500 credits rewards at 40 minutes in survival...

60 minutes run in OD survival, all of the rewards? a mix between 1500 credits cache and common cores.

The only way to get enough air is spammng dessecrate all day, as the enemy spawn rate is horrible.

really, why do you release a prime weapon to make such a pain to get it? you change the void where it drops to dilute it AGAIN in credits and cores, not even mods, credits and cores?

i would be angry if surprised, is not the case.

have u gotten any parts of burston prime? i barely made to 40 minutes and still no burston prime.... im getting mad wasting my time for useless mods

i've been having problems updaiting to this hotfix the launcher is messed up anyone having this problem?

If it's the Steam version, I've just given up using that due to how it refuses to properly update for me after every patch till by some fluke it caves in and updates. Just use the non-Steam version, and play it as a non-Steam game if you want the overlay, you can still use your Steam wallet to pay for stuff through the buy Platinum page on the Warframe website.

can you guys do something about the drop rates of neural sensors? they hardly drop at all

also, maybe tweak the drop rates of the reaper blade a bit, so it is slightly more common

I understand that you might not look at this comment, seeing as you're all working on the game so much. Keep up the good work guys, and Merry Christmas!

HMMMMMM I wonder if DE will notice the complaints about the jadeleaf being IMPOSSIBLY RARE.

I'll be amazed if they ignore it, it took me 25 runs for a day jadeleaf, and 20 for a night one, then I got 2 night ones on that 20th night mission... 45 missions, for JUST THE LAPIS... I am not surprised vermillion is going for 200 platinum right now, there needs to be a FEW tweaks with that RNG you got DE.

Seriously, If you remove the jade leaf complaints you get probably 2 pages off the comments, even I complained and I'm surprised there is no word on some corrections to that spawn chance, though a few 100 more comments might catch their eye on the subject, I get that you are trying to make it hard to get lapis, but don't go messing with people and letting them get almost everything then have that ONE ingredient be impossible to get, balance it out, make it more common, but make it cost more or something, don't make it insult us every time we look in our foundry.

I was lucky enough to find some jadeleaf, but I am not everyone.

ALSO!

It seems that there is extreme frame rate drop during the activation of the defense of the Cicero injector, possibly due to absolute overkill spawn rates... may wanna fix that too.

Edited by some_random_guy_1