Revives And Warframes

Question

So here i am playing with a VERY underlevel Rhino on Exta to get Frost BPs... I run out of Revives mid-battle, get really mad because that boss is nothing but pain and death and the rage of a beast. Kind of rage-quit and then i find out that if you switch Warframes, you have 4 Revives on him...

So my question is, is that suposed to work like that? Does EVERY Warframe have 4 Revives individually and if i have a lot of them, i'll have a lot of Revives per day? Because not only does that sound frigging awesome but it's a god of all reason to have more Warframe Slot, and it encourages me to keep switching Warframes if only to save the Revives!

Just wanted to know if it was right.

5 answers to this question

What he ^ said. On another note, you sure you should be running Exta with a low level Rhino? I mean, as you said, the boss is one big lump of pain, with a huge HP pool. You might want to get your highest level warframe and probably a small party to even attempt him.

What he ^ said. On another note, you sure you should be running Exta with a low level Rhino? I mean, as you said, the boss is one big lump of pain, with a huge HP pool. You might want to get your highest level warframe and probably a small party to even attempt him.

It was a dumb idea that involved Stallone and ridiculously huge lack of bullets o.o'... But that's another can of worms that can be opened later. Not even sure if there IS a strategy to the guy, it's just "Keep shooting until he's dead, revive partner as needed."

Edited by ReiganCross

^ What he said. lol.

Once I get a new frame I have to refrain (see what I did there? lol) from farming more warframe BPs. gotta take it down a few notches and hit up Saturn and Venus and the like. OR...take in some level 30 weapons and blades to offset your whimpy new frame.

It was a dumb idea that involved Stallone and ridiculously huge lack of bullets o.o'... But that's another can of worms that can be opened later. Not even sure if there IS a strategy to the guy, it's just "Keep shooting until he's dead, revive partner as needed."

"Keep shooting until dead" is ALREADY the best idea for everything.

Generally, you could also consider having a volt or trinity to be able to fire at him without having to take his shots.

It's quite possible to solo with any kind of defensive skill/frame.