Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Having Problems Setting Up A Controller!

FallenKingErzon

Question

As the title states. I wanted to use my Ps3 Controller for the game, to test it out, have no idea how to set it up on Warframe though :T

I have all the programs needed to use a controller for pc gaming, just can't find the settings on Warframe that will allow me to do so.

I tried going into options, and key bindings, and tried to set up the keys for use with the controller, but that doesn't work, any ideas guys?

3 answers to this question

It works great with a wired 360 pad right out of the box. Vast majority of games do. However, this game isn't fully playable with a controller anyway. Can't navigate any of the menus or hack.

Yes, I know I didn't help you at all with a PS3 pad. But really, why would you have to jump through hoops to get a piece of hardware working? This isn't 1999 anymore.

It works great with a wired 360 pad right out of the box. Vast majority of games do. However, this game isn't fully playable with a controller anyway. Can't navigate any of the menus or hack.

Yes, I know I didn't help you at all with a PS3 pad. But really, why would you have to jump through hoops to get a piece of hardware working? This isn't 1999 anymore.

ehh, I don't mind a little work. Like I said, just wanted to try it. Saddly, I dont have a 360 controller, so that wont help :T