Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.5.3

[DE]Rebecca

- Doubled chance of getting a Rare plant in your Cicero Crisis mission.
- Removed plant spawns from first room in Cicero Crisis.

that still made it several times harder then before.

i hardly ever even saw uncommon dragonlilies everywhere else and i have NEVER seen jades outside the first room.

Double chance for 0.1% spawn rate in a massive map means absolutely nothing.

It means we have to spend 10-15 minutes  per run now  instead of 1 minute  - 15x longer, so with double spawn rate thats... 7x harder.

Yeah, I can't log in either. Aw well sure this'll get fixed quickly or maybe there's just a ton of traffic right now who knows wwww

EDIT: Nvm finally got in but now I'm stuck in the arsenal huehuehue

Also would like to report trying to open the foundry while stuck in the arsenal will have it pull up, but then close out after a second.

Edited by Diarist

If the chances went from 3% to 6% ok but if it went to some ridiculously high rate in the next event you might as well just give us the items for logging in.

This event is two and a half weeks long and its just a day a half old ..... there should not be any complaining. Or rather you should not take any complaining with any seriousness.

- Fixed elemental damage upgrade mods not applying to the splash & embed damage from projectiles (Stug, Ogris, Torid, Penta etc). Also removed zero damage stat displays weapons that have no base damage (just explosion damage). This is likely a major buff to elemental weapons, we will be monitoring this closely as it is likely going to be rebalanced.

I guess the Galatine of Buffing never made it out of it's scabbard:

Excalibur.jpeg