Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.5.3

[DE]Rebecca

my fai lrate increased soemwhat due to the event.

I spent 8h yesterday  for 1 nigh jade - until i heard about the first room option.

8 hours....

Now its back to  grinding it for hours for a flower!!.

"grinding".

I'd like you boys to try and find an item with a 0.0001% chance of dropping even on a BOSS.  Now that is grinding.

Fixes:

- Fixed aiming and shooting knocking you out of a wallrun or slide.

Thank you DE, this was really annoying on the conclaves where sometimes you wanna catch your enemies while climbing a wall and would just fall from the climb as soon as you aim.

Is Shield Polarise (Mag) broken too? It only destroy the shield of the enemies but it doesn't explose .... Before, drones died with another Corpus around...

(Sorry for the bad English)

And Thanks for the Hotfix ! 

Edited by AllenaSinistra

Please make the new "back"-functionality possible to remap to another button or no button at all.

I'd like to point out that the "mouse thumb-button" acting as "back" action now is very problematic for people using that button as a Push-To-Talk button. It's a PTT keybinding sweetspot for not having to reach over to far-away buttons or keys, and not disturbing aiming and fast action.

Me and another clanmate have noticed it's very difficult to configure Arsenal/read Codex/buy from Market/craft at Foundry since this new "back" functionality cannot be bound to another key/button or unbound - we keep forgetting, say something via PTT TeamSpeak and lose whatever selections, half-way fusions or screens viewed we had.

- Fixed elemental damage upgrade mods not applying to the splash & embed damage from projectiles (Stug, Ogris, Torid, Penta etc). Also removed zero damage stat displays weapons that have no base damage (just explosion damage). This is likely a major buff to elemental weapons, we will be monitoring this closely as it is likely going to be rebalanced.

this is ok, nothing change in dmg done after patch, same build same mobs same dmg, but proper numbers in arsenal and this is great... now i see how it can works.