Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.5.3

[DE]Rebecca

Gah.. why would people jump in then abort just to be able to get

a bloody plant?

I guess they dont want to explore new tilesets.

Personally,

time Played, 761:42:10

Missions Completed, 2831

Missions Failed, 283   (yea, I know.. I suc as its about 10% fail rate)

Missions Quit, 106      (~3%)

The ones I quit was mostly due to bugs.

Regardless, Awsome fix! Thanks DE.

I hope everyone with issues of UI lagg and login troubles

will have the issues fixed soon.

The only thing I experience as negative is lagg in foundry

and arsenal atm.

Regards,

Stormfinnare

What exploring? It ain't Fallout: New Vegas or S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat, or even Skyrim, it's the same awful tileset over and over. The less time I spend having to scan against that bright background, the better.

Here's the thing, double chances on spawns don't mean much if those spawn rates are only 1-3% to begin with. We're just tired of going through the same tileset over and over and over just to get some Jadefly plants.

bosses at least provide  exp, loot and action.. .but this... is running around trying to spot tiny flowers.

And i havent had to grind any boss for frame for this long. iv got all my frames within few hours.

I was referring to korean MMORPGs.  You'd go nuts trying to find the pieces for an armor in those, or worse yet, how about getting to "endgame" where your reward is... more grinding.   Some of those games you can't advance unless they are your second job, and on top of that some of those require you to spend over 100 dollars a month just to stay competitive if you plan on being someone in the PvP circuit.

This game is expensive becuase most of the stuff is ornamental; but seriously, a frame is like 10 bucks and it has both a reactor and a slot, and the weapons come with more polarities, spend once, never worry again; but this game AINT GRINDY; 

So boohoo, you need 4 of each to solo? and you can get them solo too.  What would you do if it was a rare flower that only dropped off a raid boss you need another 40 people minimum to beat?  And then, it only drops ONE and it takes two hours just to get to the boss and it respawns NEXT WEEK?

That, is grindy.  That is unsufferable.

What exploring? It ain't Fallout: New Vegas or S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat, or even Skyrim, it's the same awful tileset over and over. The less time I spend having to scan against that bright background, the better.

Here's the thing, double chances on spawns don't mean much if those spawn rates are only 1-3% to begin with. We're just tired of going through the same tileset over and over and over just to get some Jadefly plants.

Well, since its a new tilset I think its fun to run around finding

new "secret" rooms, looking at how the map is made and

generally testing how much of the game environment I can

exploit in combat and so on. For example finding good spots

to battle enemies and see if I can climb that high tree trunk.

When doing an event, specially when a new tilset is introduced,

or some other new cool feature, then I call it exploring.

If you do have another way of looking at it, well, thats fine.

And double chances? yea, its nice. Me and 3 frineds did this

event in about 3 hours. about 5 mins after we where done, this

hotfix appeared. This means we should have been able to do

it in less than that.

This was allready the least grindy event ive been in since

open beta lauch by far, and when the DE helps out by making

it even LESS so, its just bloody too kind of them in my opinion.

If you get bored if an event after just a coule days, when the

rest of this game is even more repetative, then you might

want to think about if this is the game for you.

Whatever happens, I do really hope you enjoy your time

in the game with your friends.

Regards,

Stormfinnare

Edit: My grammar fails and typos are my Xmas present to you all.

Edited by Stormfinnare

aka Tenno must have been on the "Nice" list this year - this won't be hotfixed out.

He must have been extra nice because I have been finding lots more lily's but no jade flowers since this last hotfix.

Edit: Okay it seems I can find a Jade flower now and then. So it is definitely slightly better than how it was before the hotfix.

Edited by Philamon

>.> great and I won't even need to cheat to get the items now...  <.<

I mean... .. there is no way to cheat...

what is this guy talking about... I think he is a bit nuts...

I have no clue what he means... no clue no clue ..

good patch... hope it fixes my falling threw the floor and auto death over and over and over and over in maps now...

UH. As a nova, I use M Prime a lot. And now, its pretty much doing nothing. BUG OR NERFED? The enemies aren't causing a chain reaction and blowing each other up.

funny people only notice this now, been like this way a few days I reckon ...  Noticed it 'cos I now get more kills then the Novas in the party ...