Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.5.3

[DE]Rebecca

First please pretty please just remove this mosquito sound from the jungle Tileset ambiant noises :/ That sound is like my archenemy. My heart was skipping a heartbeat everytime so much I now play without sound at all. It's far too realistic and I hate mosquito from the bottom of my soul 

Second is just a reflexion, I'm actualy surprised that you are introducing a jungle environment and not any new wild animals as enemies. 

Third the ingame Vauban phased skin is currently the uglyest thing I've ever seen in warframe and does not look like anything we see on the icon or in the arsenal. I'm guessing it's just a bug and will be fixed soon but we need to let you now how ugly it is right now ^^

Four I scanned the injector (the big thing were we need to put antitoxin in) In all of my run and it's still not showing in my codex even tough other player confirm it's in theirs. And a lot of player in the council chat are complaining that the count of scan for the injector is totaly bugged 

Why did you doubled the rare plants chance to spawn? 

There are still 16 days left for that event. Im done already with it (100 points). I see no point there. 

Yes the plant was really rare, but that was the only point in my eyes, for 18 days.

Now everyone is finishing this event in no time and have to wait more then two weeks. With a rare plant spawn, people at least were able to do something at this time.

You really should consider to half the spawn chance again. 

And that plant spawn at the first room.. Well just remove that one, so no one exploits it. Now its even worse than before.

(My opinion)

Edited by Derethevil

Why did you doubled the rare plants chance to spawn? 

There are still 16 days left for that event. Im done already with it (100 points). I see no point there. 

Yes the plant was really rare, but that was the only point in my eyes, for 18 days.

Now everyone is finishing this event in no time and have to wait more then two weeks. With a rare plant spawn, people at least were able to do something at this time.

You really should consider to half the spawn chance again. 

And that plant spawn at the first room.. Well just remove that one, so no one exploits it. Now its even worse than before.

(My opinion)

You should recall that scores accumulate for clans and thus if you're in a clan this makes scoring higher a LITTLE easier. I've gone through 6-7 missions in squads and no-one found a single jadeleaf.

You should recall that scores accumulate for clans and thus if you're in a clan this makes scoring higher a LITTLE easier. I've gone through 6-7 missions in squads and no-one found a single jadeleaf.

Well a squad wont make it much easier for you to find a jadeleaf.

For me, ive just updated 3 hours ago, saw that hotfix and thought: "Well let's see how many i can find now."

After 3 runs i've found 2. Maybe its really RNG smiling at me there, but in my opinion he could stop.

Yes its a little easier for clans now, but that's still no reason to double it, because every clan had to find them first. So no one really benefits from that buff, its just boosting the scores even further till the event is over. And thats my point there. 

Im not saying DE should decrease the time this event will run. 

Im saying i have no further reason to play this for this. 

Before this hotfix i really needed more luck to find them. 

Now (if it wasnt just pure RNG luck) i can grind those jadeleafes with ease.

Edited by Derethevil

Fixes:

- Fixed revive + scan exploit.

- HIt those exploiters with a big hammer!

Fixes:

- Fixed elemental damage upgrade mods not applying to the splash & embed damage from projectiles (Stug, Ogris, Torid, Penta etc). Also removed zero damage stat displays weapons that have no base damage (just explosion damage). This is likely a major buff to elemental weapons, we will be monitoring this closely as it is likely going to be rebalanced.

- Fixed projectile embedded/explosion radial damage on clients.

- Thanks for fixing this! Does not look like a bug to me, more like a developer oversight from scratch (still means rebalancing could be done).

Overall, always nice with some fixes (if they work ;)

So im doing some more runs right now to see how many jadeleafes im going to find now with this buff. (I still think there are to many now)

Edit: So i made some more. 5 out of 10. Thats still a large number for "rare". Im still persistent to my opinion. They should reduce them again.

Oh and btw.

Found a funny little glitch there.

http://youtu.be/nAemLfh5hTs

You cant shoot through the waterfall from one side.

Edited by Derethevil

Any news on next hotfix?

- Shooting the head of corpus soaks up a good amount damage - from shielddamage! I mean guys, if it's the shield I'm shooting, forget the armor please.

- Flux in the hands of corpus seem to cut me from quite a distance without any problem while mine's range is... a joke, without any logic behind it. The weapon is not even close to be as effective as to actually explain the need for this range-limit.

Edited by K_Shiro

I don't know what happened exactly, but you've broken Nova's Molecular Prime ability. It doesn't hit nearby enemies. All charged enemies got blown up, but without damaging nearby emenies. Could you please take a look at it and fix. Nova turned to unplayable warframe after this hotfix.

Edited by Col.Fouks