Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frost Upgrade Tree And Build

Jabbzz

Question

Hey guys its me again, can you show me a PICTURE of your supercharged Frost Upgrade Tree? I just want to be sure I don't want to waste credits respecing it for a single mistake.

Oh btw, I posted here sometime this week asking if what Warframe is good even if not supercharged, Nevermind that question, since I got reactor Im now going for Frost.

Thank you!

6 answers to this question

Hey guys its me again, can you show me a PICTURE of your supercharged Frost Upgrade Tree? I just want to be sure I don't want to waste credits respecing it for a single mistake.

Oh btw, I posted here sometime this week asking if what Warframe is good even if not supercharged, Nevermind that question, since I got reactor Im now going for Frost.

Thank you!

You probably even won't grind it to 30 before update 7, and then there won't be upgrade trees, so just play it as you like.

edt: oh you Namacyst! Ninja-ed me :(

Edited by Dreamwalk3r

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Frost

theres a picture of its upgrade tree in the link above

I need the upgrade tree of a pro to see how he manages his tree..

You probably even won't grind it to 30 before update 7, and then there won't be upgrade trees, so just play it as you like.

edt: oh you Namacyst! Ninja-ed me :(

I can get it to level 30 in two days with rest. Trust me.

The way things are looking I doubt you have 2 days to even do it. Pax is next friday so if we dont see update 7 today it cant be far off considering they will probably want any major bugs worked out before Pax and be able to show the new update for Pax, add in the founders package ends tomorrow and I would only assume with so much Steam talk that closed beta is also going to end with update 7 that youll be VERY lucky to get to 30 unless you dont do anything but grind.

Also consider your going to essentially get a free respec with update 7 and who knows what the credit investment is going to be with the new stuff, even with credits being easy to get its still extra time your missing out on what would probably be 30k credits or more which alone is a new BP and some other potential items.

The way things are looking I doubt you have 2 days to even do it. Pax is next friday so if we dont see update 7 today it cant be far off considering they will probably want any major bugs worked out before Pax and be able to show the new update for Pax, add in the founders package ends tomorrow and I would only assume with so much Steam talk that closed beta is also going to end with update 7 that youll be VERY lucky to get to 30 unless you dont do anything but grind.

Also consider your going to essentially get a free respec with update 7 and who knows what the credit investment is going to be with the new stuff, even with credits being easy to get its still extra time your missing out on what would probably be 30k credits or more which alone is a new BP and some other potential items.

Actually, founder program was extended.

Edited by Twixcard