Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Derelict Survival - Reward Table Is A Joke

matto

It's just insane. I'll keep making threads about rewards until something change.

This one is about the Derelict Survival.

It is nice to see that you finally decided to get rid of those unranked fusion cores (we got common 3 instead...). And to see that you added void keys for the 15min mark.

But seriously, those survivals are not like the others. The Orokin Derelict is HUGE. I mean, those tilesets are so vast that, in solo, if you don't get the right tileset (see screenshots below), you're screwed and can't last longer than 15min. Just because those oxygen tanks sometimes spawn in rooms that are 3 rooms away. And we're not talking about small rooms, it's more like a labyrinth where you have to wall run and everything to get to the next room. WORSE, once you get to the room where your oxygen tank is, it's either ennemies who don't spawn anymore (this room with two elevators, and the loot tanks you find after the small tunnels in the water) or the next oxygen tank is where you came from : 3 rooms away.

I'm sorry, but everytime I hear "Hey look what our research team just found!" and that a fusion core rank 3 appears, I just want to smash this lotus' face so hard... Damn, it took them 5min to find a common 3 fusion core, while I just got 6-7-8 of them by massively killing those infested. WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY DOING IN THE RESEARCH TEAM? Seriously, I think they should stop getting so high with nanospores in the Derelict and actually start doing researches. It's the same for the 1000 credits. Nice... Do you even know how much an Orokin Derelict key cost? 6500 credits + ressources + coordinates. YES, 6500 credits !!! And how much did you just give me? 1000 Credits? And the research team spent 5min doing that in rooms full of loot containers and ennemies?

And I should add that it seems there is no tier or whatsoever. 5min... 1000 credits/common 3 fusion core. 25min? Here, take 1000 credits/common 3 fusion core.

While I have to fight level 40-50 ancients, smashing my iron skin again and again, slowing me down with their hordes of stupid mobs when I try to reach the new oxygen tank 3 rooms away. And sometimes I try to push myself 5 more minutes, and just forget how DAMN HUGE those Derelict tilesets can be, and eventually get out of oxygen and die at the doors of the extraction room, loosing all those common 3 cores and the 15min void key, and 1000 credits... all those rewards that I don't even care about.

So yeah, just like this new event, I sometimes just quit the mission if I don't get the right tileset. Sometimes, after 15min, if it's all about getting cores and credits, I just quit and start again so I don't waste a key.

So much fun... So much fun in the Derelict.

My points :

Create tier for rewards in the Derelict, just like other survivals.

It takes more efforts and risks than other survivals, we should get better rewards.

Stop giving nanospores to the Research team, get them go detox.

Like this post if you support.

Just so you know guys, when trying to do it solo, just pray you get this tileset with those two rooms, it gets easier (the crappy rewards stay the same though) :

Warframe0026.png

Warframe0029.png

I can't wait to get more Prime items in the Derelict, such a nice place to farm prime items...

Edited by matto

They just need to stop diluting the loot tables with stupid credit rewards.

There's no such thing as reward table for the derelict. It's just 1000 credits, a fusion core, or a prime item. It's not even diluted by those crappy rewards. The WHOLE TABLE is crap.

The loot tables seem bugged (wouldn't be the first time in this game). On the other hand you get tons of affinity, so there's at least that. If you're not leveling frames and gear while farming, you're doing it wrong =P

Thanks tenno, but I already know what to do in game. I'm just not there to level up my gear, that's not what I need atm. And yeah, you could do that anyway, just don't forget to try to kill those ancients with your new gear or you'll get 100XP at the end of the mission with the new system.

They should either remove or step up the credit reward significantly. If they removed them entirely it would be a "go twice, get all your items and done" sort of thing, so I'm not sure I support taht right away, but maybe after they've added some more prime items to the table.

And I feel your pain about the huge layout. I did one last night where I had to go cross country at 45 minutes to grab a life support (which I got as the supply hit 2%)

Something needs to be done about the reward, i don't mind farming for prime items and getting appropriately tiered rewards in OD but cash or fusion core (except for high rank) should not be part of them.

Posted my reply from another thread

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/151514-first-you-remove-infested-then-you-screw-up-od-drop-tables/

Just did 30min of OD solo 

In order I recieved-

Cash reward

Cash reward

T3 cap key

Burston prime reciever

Cash reward

Last night i had similar but no key for one run and the other i got 5 fusion cores and nothing else.

Who killed the drop table for OD-S

If i can afford to make the derelict keys, not that they cost much, then getting 1000 or 1500 cash is not much of a reward at any point in derelict or orokin survivals. As for fusion cores, tend to get enough of them as standard drops from the kills don't need them at 5min intervals. 

Thanks tenno, but I already know what to do in game. I'm just not there to level up my gear, that's not what I need atm. And yeah, you could do that anyway, just don't forget to try to kill those ancients with your new gear or you'll get 100XP at the end of the mission with the new system.

That new system didn't actually happen, just FYI.

i did 6+ runs with my newly acquired online friends.... 3 were around 30-45min and 1 was for an hour....u know wht we were rewards for our toubles? 1 burston prime and receiver bp (which all of us alrdy had),1 rare5 core (which i have more than 60 of) and all other stuff was 1000-1500 creds and uncommon cores..... a big f u to us for playing dedicatedly is tht it of great creators?