Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Derelict Survival - Reward Table Is A Joke

matto

He's right, they only implemented the sentinel affinity changes. Lv 30 weapons still hoard exp.

This is just insane. The only purpose of melee weapons atm is to Kama/Zorencopter during survivals to reach the oxygen tanks.

Seriously, 30min runs, you can kill some mobs during 5min (if you have Rhino and Iron Skin), and then you get surrounded by ancients. Go try to go melee, and you'll get smashed every 10 sec after 15min. Only weapon I can get a decent XP is my glaive.

30min run -> 100-200 xp on my Kama.

And all about those rewards, keep giving tracks of your performances guys, DE needs to see what we're fighting for in the Derelict. This is insane.

Agreed, they at the very least need to get it sorted, so we dont get the same stupid credits or lvl 3 cores for 30 mins, as we do for 5 mins..

but its the defence rewards all over again though, and they sortoff got that fixed, so they probaly will fix this too in time..

Agreed, they at the very least need to get it sorted, so we dont get the same stupid credits or lvl 3 cores for 30 mins, as we do for 5 mins..

but its the defence rewards all over again though, and they sortoff got that fixed, so they probaly will fix this too in time..

They kind of fixed the other survivals. "Kind of". But they should have thought about this BEFORE putting a prime weapon in the Derelict.

It's just a proof that they don't really play their game. Because if they were doing so, they would know what we can get in those tilesets.

did also alot of runs today in it. mostly from 30 to 40minutes and mostly credit rewards. and burston parts everyone has. (no barrel or stock dropped)

as someone else mentioned.

easy fix: just REMOVE  the useless credits rewards & the non-rare fusion core.

Edited by HansVanHugendong-EGT-

It's christmas season for them too. And there is an event going that already got fixes based on community input. I'm sure they read loads of posts they don't reply to. Not saying they will reply or even do anything but we can hope for it. I'm the first on the line to complain when something is wrong but being holliday season it is understandable things are slower than usual. But come on maybe if we call it a Orokin Derelict Cred NERF they will do it for us. We all know they love their nerfs

It's just insane. I'll keep making threads about rewards until something change.

This one is about the Derelict Survival.

It is nice to see that you finally decided to get rid of those unranked fusion cores (we got common 3 instead...). And to see that you added void keys for the 15min mark.

But seriously, those survivals are not like the others. The Orokin Derelict is HUGE. I mean, those tilesets are so vast that, in solo, if you don't get the right tileset (see screenshots below), you're screwed and can't last longer than 15min. Just because those oxygen tanks sometimes spawn in rooms that are 3 rooms away. And we're not talking about small rooms, it's more like a labyrinth where you have to wall run and everything to get to the next room. WORSE, once you get to the room where your oxygen tank is, it's either ennemies who don't spawn anymore (this room with two elevators, and the loot tanks you find after the small tunnels in the water) or the next oxygen tank is where you came from : 3 rooms away.

I'm sorry, but everytime I hear "Hey look what our research team just found!" and that a fusion core rank 3 appears, I just want to smash this lotus' face so hard... Damn, it took them 5min to find a common 3 fusion core, while I just got 6-7-8 of them by massively killing those infested. WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY DOING IN THE RESEARCH TEAM? Seriously, I think they should stop getting so high with nanospores in the Derelict and actually start doing researches. It's the same for the 1000 credits. Nice... Do you even know how much an Orokin Derelict key cost? 6500 credits + ressources + coordinates. YES, 6500 credits !!! And how much did you just give me? 1000 Credits? And the research team spent 5min doing that in rooms full of loot containers and ennemies?

And I should add that it seems there is no tier or whatsoever. 5min... 1000 credits/common 3 fusion core. 25min? Here, take 1000 credits/common 3 fusion core.

While I have to fight level 40-50 ancients, smashing my iron skin again and again, slowing me down with their hordes of stupid mobs when I try to reach the new oxygen tank 3 rooms away. And sometimes I try to push myself 5 more minutes, and just forget how DAMN HUGE those Derelict tilesets can be, and eventually get out of oxygen and die at the doors of the extraction room, loosing all those common 3 cores and the 15min void key, and 1000 credits... all those rewards that I don't even care about.

So yeah, just like this new event, I sometimes just quit the mission if I don't get the right tileset. Sometimes, after 15min, if it's all about getting cores and credits, I just quit and start again so I don't waste a key.

So much fun... So much fun in the Derelict.

My points :

Create tier for rewards in the Derelict, just like other survivals.

It takes more efforts and risks than other survivals, we should get better rewards.

Stop giving nanospores to the Research team, get them go detox.

Like this post if you support.

Just so you know guys, when trying to do it solo, just pray you get this tileset with those two rooms, it gets easier (the crappy rewards stay the same though) :

Warframe0026.png

Warframe0029.png

I can't wait to get more Prime items in the Derelict, such a nice place to farm prime items...

Since 11.5 launch, I've put in 47 hrs for farming Burston Prime.

14 receivers, 21 barrels, 0 stocks, 8 Base Bp, Over 52k Credits rewarded, 19 Fusion Rare 5, 34 Fusion Core 3

I'm done with the game till New Years.

DE has literally lost my trust, they just cant seem to make updates without adding a BROKEN GRINDFEST to smother all the pretty content.

Edit: Those who have farmed with me, know the pain and grief we went through.....only to give up and say FFS!

Edit2: No prime artifact has ever taken more than 15hrs of grinding to build it, except this!

Nothing in Warframe should ever take more than 5-10hrs of GRINDING!

Edited by Chastity

Report:

About 3.5 hours of ODS= 5 bp, 4 reciver, 1 stock, 1 barrel

Considering that ODS is tougher than most surv (in terms of running out of LS early, not enemy difficulty because infested are a joke) it would be nice if small credit caches and common 3 fusion cores were not prevalent in the drop table

Report:

About 3.5 hours of ODS= 5 bp, 4 reciver, 1 stock, 1 barrel

Considering that ODS is tougher than most surv (in terms of running out of LS early, not enemy difficulty because infested are a joke) it would be nice if small credit caches and common 3 fusion cores were not prevalent in the drop table

can confirm. 

i did 6 x max 40min runs. lot of credits

look (allrdy build one):

mcyj6e.jpg

Credit rewards should stay but the amount comes out of some good locker groups...

1000?  Not enough and it should account for solo vs. group.  Groups simply fight until the oxygen gives out or one or more heroes is running off away from the party.

Lowest 5min:  10,000 Credist and 7,500 credits in group of 2 or more

Lowest 10min:  25,000  Credits and 18,000 credits in group of 2 or more

Lowers 15min:  68,000 Credits and 45,000 Credits in group of 2 or more
NOTE: DEs love of RNG can make for ranges starting at a minimum of the numbers above and fluctuate slightly per reward so we can have some more RNG with our RNG but still allow veterans/"endgame" players to actually have credits anymore.

First off then DE will be obliged to make sure only 1 instance of these credit rewards sits in each tier's loot table now that you can get any tier reward each 5 minutes.

Second then that will actually reward harder play.  In Solo Survival (my best is 44 minutes vs infrest and 37ish vs grineer/corpus) it is a real challenge to get up there part 25 minutes and in orokin derelict it requires a lucky tile selection.  if you get 1 or more of the giant rooms for your final 2 spawn areas on oxygen the infested just do not get to you fast enough.  In groups you can be revived and with the sentinel shield it is at almost no risk these days.

So this throws a much needed bone to the solo players and also allows for actual credit rewards that make sense.  Since update 10 so many credit sinks are in game now, if you solely update mods you are loosing money per mission, if you craft and/or make credit purchases on top of that you are definately in the red.  Warframe only has Survival (which is really a good solo mission style), Defense and Mobile Defense for an endgame since youtube and the catchphrase "forumframe" do not count.  Upping the rewards makes sense for end game players to continue to be interested in the game as they are really only left to update the super expensive corrupted mods, craft new stuff as it comes out and try to keep a good stock of gear rolling which is a huge credit sink for gear half as useful as the previous gear ammo packs.  In the end the numbers may look big but if you do anything other than play with the same 20 mods some wiki or "ubahpwaya" told you are the best in Warframe then you are out of money if you try to enjoy all features of the game.