Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Derelict Survival - Reward Table Is A Joke

matto

For me, it took me about  7 runs before getting all the parts needed. All of the runs except for the last one lasted about 35 minutes to 50 minutes. On the last run, at that time was just missing the barrel. The run lasted for 5 minutes when I finally got the barrel.

Credit rewards should stay but the amount comes out of some good locker groups...

1000?  Not enough and it should account for solo vs. group.  Groups simply fight until the oxygen gives out or one or more heroes is running off away from the party.

Unfortunately, I think that the devs never thought about making a better system for solo players, as the game is meant to be played in team. The Solo option is more for convenience I think. But I do agree with you. I don't have to play solo, my Internet is ok most of the time, it's just that I think the game is more challenging that way for some missions, and there's no chance to have this player who tries to leave after 5min when the extraction is ready. Derelict is not the same, as you can't play with random players, but it's still more challenging to fight alone, especially against infested that is the less threatenning faction in the Warframe universe.

Credits is not an issue as long as it is based on the risks you take. A survival in the Derelict being one of the riskiest survival missions in Warframe (not for the level of mobs, but for the huge tilesets and sometimes the lack of mobs), it should be increased significantally. Or, at least, making a mission reward similar to what you could get in T1 void.

Did another run

5min- FC

10min- FC

15min- T2 Ext

20min- FC

Am only going to 20 minutes from now on. The number of ancients drastically increase and once a reward pattern emerges it seems like it won't break out of it. Wish it would get fixed, suppose i'll have to wait till after christmas or so.

The chances for terrible fusion core and credit rewards are far too high.  Honestly, either DE's slow on the uptake, or they're just trolling their playerbase.  Why the balls would you place 1000 credit rewards in a relatively high-level survival whose keys cost 6500 credits to craft.  Multiply that reward by ten and it'd be half-acceptable.  Same thing with the common 3 fusion cores.  Don't give us absolute garbage for our time.

You want to dilute the loot tables?  Alright, I understand that you want people playing.  But dilute them with rewards that are worthwhile.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...