Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Magistar Mace Feedback

MetroidHunter26

I'm really loving this mace! It's big, heavy, hits....kinda decent?

So far the only real complaint that it has blades on the end of it and it does minimal Slash Damage. why not take from Impact damage and put a little bit in Slash?

The mace is a great looking weapon! The Charge animation is great too! Overall it's a good weapon and I'm having a blast using it. Very Slow (apperently it's 1.3 swing rate? that's pretty fast but doesn't seem like it's reflecting it), Clobbering sounds add a nice touch when your hitting stuff.

I'm hearing theres some inate Blast damage procs with this weapon which is weird cause I've never had it proc. Guessing it's not true.

What I would love to see is if it can Ragdoll enemies that you've killed OH MAN that be amazing!

No real big complaints about it. Just a few minor things about Slash Damage and it would be amazing for Ragdolling with this mace!

Right now it's lvl 15 and I'm currently leveling it to Forma a V polarity on it. :D

It does high impact damage because maces are blunt weapons, I think that's fine as it is.

Kind of weird how the regular attacks have no AoE effect though despite the wide arc of the swings and considering how big and heavy it is... A bit disappointing there but aside from that I'm loving Magistar as well. I hope they'll tweak that bit for the better. I wanna feel like Sauron, not a whack-a-mole person :P