Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nova Molecular Prime Nerf?

Surs_

I was playing warframe as usual and i had noticed that nova's molecular prime didn't create a chain reaction that should have killed the surrounding enemies. I've looked at the patch notes and there wasn't anything that was mentioned (that i could see any ways). Am i missing something? Why did they nerf it?

Molecular Prime Before:

Primes all enemies in a radius with anti-matter. Upon death the antimatter and matter collide causing chained radial damage.

Molecular Prime Now:

Primes all enemies in a radius with volatile anti-matter.

Is this for real? I just finished building my Nova with mods that were hard to get and I was being able to explode things under lv;30 easily in the chain reaction from Molecular Prime but now it won't kill  lv.16 stuff.

If this is true it will be sad, so sad.

Nova has been stealth nerfed in every patch since her release.

At least the hipster balance crowd will be happy.

Yeah, what a horrible change. Now all it does is slow enemies by 50% and increase the damage they receive by 100%! What a useless ability.

Its wierd. Sometimes its work as it should, and sometimes its not. I guess its bugged.

I have been noticing the same with other AoE weapons. I hit a gunner in the head with my Ogris and it does no damage. Despite me being the only person in the run. Same with my Stug and Penta as well.

Its like there are invisible walls blocking the blast radius from functioning from time to time.

Nova has been stealth nerfed in every patch since her release.

At least the hipster balance crowd will be happy.

is a bug, prolly related to lag from not hosting.

"hipster balance crowd", well thats a new one, but yes, if nova get balanced and one button lazy players are forced to use more frames and weapons, i would be really happy.