The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Life Support Bar Dropping At A Very Fast Rate In Orokin Derelict Survival

TeabagOFBlueFunk

So, I was playing the Orokin Derelict Survival (ODS) mission with a full group when we all notice that the life support bar was dropping way too fast. We were losing life support faster than we can replenish it and the Infested were not dropping a lot of life support packs also. We all had to leave when we hit the 10 min. mark. 

Someone told me that running around depletes the oxygen faster. I dont know if this is true but it might have an effect on your survival

That is a really old rumor that appeared when Survival started, but the oxygen only depletes at a standard rate, nothing else can make it go faster or slower

I've been having a problem doing ODS as well. The life support would deplete so fast, we'd barely reach 10 minutes. The spawn rate of the infested is too slow or they get they're pathing bugged. The way we got around this was a Nekros + Nyx to get as many personal life supports as possible. They seemed to spawn faster when I hit Absorb on my Nyx.

Also I really dislike that they made Nyx stupid easy to get now. It's really frustrating because now they'll probably nerf her.

I confirm this, it happened to me yesterday, and it seems it's related with the "Host", 

This is what happened; We were four premade team, and when we started, after the first 1 or 2 minutes the game started to lags because of the slow PC(or maybe was the internet, anyway i bet it was the PC) of the Host. Well, because of the lagging, the Host were mostly the only one who was killing, i and the other 2 were runing across the map doing nearly nothing, well, after like 26-27mins we finished calmly with 20-30% air on the bar.

After finish, i offered to be the Host, well, we did the squad, entered the Derelict and started all fine with no teleporting enemies, but with some little differences, this time we were 4 killing,collecting and activating, but nevertheless we had many problems to maintain the air above 30%, and we had to leave at min 10 running for our lives (the air was dropping nearly by 1%/s)

Soo... this is more bug than a pokemón XD