The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So No Trading Materials Or Blueprints?

Voruna_Umbra

Well resource trading would just blow up the economy (probably). 

Also the DE don't get that much money since warframe is a f2p, so they make some out of people buying plat in order to buy resources from the store (shame on you lazy plat spenders ;) )

Well in my opinion, one of the things that make this game more interesting, is the fact that we have to put a lot of effort sometimes to get blueprints and materials. We can't get everything too easy, that's not the idea. I think that DE's did a lot for giving us the option of trading platinum, and that's great, so be grateful.

i honestly dont like the trading of plat, thats less people buying things with money which means less money for de, and plat trading makes the game more pay to win, a newer player can come in spend a bunch on plat then go buy a crap ton of maxed mods that other people work extremely hard to get, although i want blueprint and rescorce trading i dont want it linked to plat, then people can just pay for primes and blueprints and rescorces with real money again potentially making it pay to win, i hate pay to win more than anything plat needs to be taken out of trading

Edited by sirwarriant12

Yea im not such a big fan of plat trading either, granted it has shaved off alot of time that would be spent on farming but i simply dont like the concept of trading plat because thats all people ever want. Credits have like no value in terms of trading and people are reluctant to trade mods for mods or mods fro credits. I wouldnt mind component trading though.