Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.5.4

[DE]Rebecca

I was fighting Lephantis on solo mode earlier today (post 11.5.4) using Penta and Stug, and the only thing doing damage was the initial impact of the grenades.  Explosions dealt damage to other enemies as intended.

Edited by EelPlus

I always open a support ticket before i breath when it crashes ( It always does ) and i never get a useful fix, they DO reply quickly and are very nice but, they just never fixed it for me >.>

Support cannot fix these types of problems. But they can help the developers fix it by providing reproduction steps if you tell them exactly what you were doing at the moment of the crash.

I'm sure you already did, i'm just saying it.

Nice. Now, please bring back the FULL squad info for the squad health panel in-mission. As in ALL squad members, including yourself. It's a pain in the bum to have to look for health in multiple locations now whereas before we could monitor all members in a single location at a glance.

would be nice with a blue line indicating shields as well. (you got a red line, why not a blue line?)

and please also display your own pet/sentinel hp and shields there too.

Nice. Now, please bring back the FULL squad info for the squad health panel in-mission. As in ALL squad members, including yourself. It's a pain in the bum to have to look for health in multiple locations now whereas before we could monitor all members in a single location at a glance.

Signed!

Has someone from staff actually answered someone about the constant crashing issues?

Nope, no answer, no solution. You are not the only one, I cant complete a single mission because of the constant crashing issue ... There is a topic in the performance section ...

any chance u guys can look at the drop rate of the ember pieces in the void? Some being common drops you dont even see them ever.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Orokin_Void Yea, it would be nice if someone updated WARFRAME to match the table... I mean it would be better for all of us. I've played roughly... I have no idea how many captures T3s and all I have is 1 lonely ember prime bp from them (I have 2 others from Derelict now). This is no longer funny as I'm not even the worst case in our clan.

Support cannot fix these types of problems. But they can help the developers fix it by providing reproduction steps if you tell them exactly what you were doing at the moment of the crash.

I'm sure you already did, i'm just saying it.

It's just an update crash, it's the most common problem in this game, they should know how to fix it if it's not on my end.

I still can't continue the update and the current event is getting close to end. >_>

Hey DE I really like how you have implemented controller for this game, but I am noticing an issue. Every time that I flick and click the left stick at the same time, I use a power. I am able to repeat this multiple times on different controllers, so I am wondering if there is some code bleed regarding the controller input. I have also tested on other games whether or not this input bleed happens, so far it has not. It is strange as it uses the current power and swaps my weapon to whatever weapon I am not using. This can be very frustrating and I would love for you guys to check into it.

Thanks in Advance,

Sincerely,

Sir Proper

The Gentleman adventurer, Maximizer of the minimum, Explosive to face technician, hallower of grounds, and profiteer

Thanks, DE, for a good patch, yet again.

Yet, I'd like to point out a couple of little things I have found are bothering me a little, and I think they need some adjustment.

1: A gameplay issue regarding to the Cicero event.

There is a room with a wide double-staircase leading down to an underground cave with some lockers and containers. I found (the hard way) that if you climb up the ledges on the left (looking from the entrance) and accidentally roll down against the fence, you get STUCK between the said fence and the cliffside, with no way out. Guess who found a Sunlight Jadeleaf in that mission? Yeah. Me. No other choice than to abort and lose everything.

There should either be vines blocking it or an invisible blocking volume to prevent this sort of thing from happening.

2: Scanner sound effects.

Sometimes when I use the scanner and switch to a weapon the sweeping scanner "beep" ends up stuck on a loop, sometimes permanently, sometimes it turns off when you use scanner again. That sound effect is a bit harsh on ears so I'd rather not listen to it for too long :P

Note to users experiencing crashes:

Have you tried an older or a newer video driver? I had constant crashing with one of the Nvidia Gameready drivers. Version was 331.xx (can't remember exactly).

Also, if you have problems patching game and keep getting the "Could not connect to server" errors you could give letting patcher connect over a VPN a go. That worked for me a couple of months ago. I used Fluxpoint program to create a VPN tunnel, ran the launcher, and the game patched fine. After that I shut Fluxpoint down and restarted the launcher, and played as normal.

Edited by SoanoS