Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.5.4

[DE]Rebecca

You DE are amazing!

Thank you so much for working on a weekend. I dont

think I´ve ever seen another game dev team release a hotfix

during their otherwise free time.

You huys simply kick buttox!

Happy hollidays and best wishes to you all.

Regards,

Stormfinnare

PS. Santa is real! My lill cousin ones screamed her

lungs out when she found santas face and beard

laying on grandpas bed! Happy memories.

Edit; Dat spelling is yours for free!

Edited by Stormfinnare

Nice. Now, please bring back the FULL squad info for the squad health panel in-mission. As in ALL squad members, including yourself. It's a pain in the bum to have to look for health in multiple locations now whereas before we could monitor all members in a single location at a glance.

Disable the Stalker for all who are doing the event in the tileset. I finally decided to try and farm up some toxin mats solo after a short break and everyone's favorite cheating little creator's pet of a *@##$ shows up and drops my 870 shields 300 health Frost before I can even finish turning after he somehow teleported behind me when I finished scanning him.

Seriously, him popping up and dropping me before I can do anything during this RNG-heavy event is killing what little fun is left in the game. The varying Stalker threads are getting ignored by DE and it's pissing me right the F*** off.

Also the scanner sucks &#! and should function more like Detective Mode from the Arkham series, so it makes enemies/plants/whatever stand out much more easily. Bright orange on dark/light blue backgrounds is much easier than say, blips of orange on the bright green background.