The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should Hayden Tenno Apear And Why ?

VoidGhost

The infestation apearing is not the Technocyte please check wiki,it is important to mention about the Lore of time and space and Void mechanics and connect it with the Earth yearts mentioned on Dark Sectors.So when Dark Sector incidents took place what was the Voi and the related to lore? Dimension windows are ceasy to create too with certain tech

"The Infested are what appear to be Corpus and Grineer Humanoids who have been taken over by the 'Technocyte' plague"

"However they are also speculated to originate from failed Tenno experiments"

Taken straight from the wiki, like you suggested.

it does by repeating history... Although there is nothing directly point towards it. It was obvious from the start Mezner was waiting for Hayden, and built that suit just for him. The infection made him a monster, and came to be... and a suit was built for him

Just as wearers of Excalibur came to be, as monsters... and a suit was built for them.

Eventually leading to betrayal... Hayden killed the American Agency that betrayed him, and the Tenno wiped out the Orokin for similar reasons....

Agency wanted to control the infected, and use it as a weapon

Orokin wanted to control infested, and use it as a weapon

Both Empires wanted a bio-weapon of immense destruction... Both were stopped by the Tenno.

History is simply repeating itself...,but... a new Arc is beginning. The tale of what happened to Hayden after the fall of the Agency was never told, and a tale that is now being shown to us, and written out clearly... The path Hayden took would have been similar to the Tenno that now bare his legendary name. Hayden would have eventually teamed up with the mysterious organization that left Lotus symbols everywhere and may have been secretly guiding him through the man who was helping Hayden all along. Then went to go battle the rest of the agency, and possibly secret organizations world wide stopping evil warlords, emperors, kings, despots, and demagogues...

Just as Tenno do now...

Just as Hayden did before the events of Dark Sector... and more or less did after...

SECTOR000_Page_2.jpg

-Source Comicbook Dark Sector Zero

jackie-chan-are-you-serious.png

No, he shouldn't appear. After playing the game I agree 100% with SilverBones.

I appreciate the game and its ties/similarities to Warframe (seriously, you should've seen how I flipped out over the fact that I heard some of the same audio bits), Hayden should really stay out.

I would however be really happy if they released the Tekna.

(I'm looking at you, rescue hostages)

Once again...

annoyingly-smug.gif

3 times in one thread! I love this new .gif!

Calm yo'gifs

"Our incursions into The Void have proven that Orokin ships are full of powerful secrets. The Orokin Derelict ships, the ones that could not escape into the Void, are no different." - Orokin Vault, Codex entry.

Not speculation at all. The Derelict didn't make it. Also there are no visible signs of Infestation in any Orokin Tower.

"Hidden deep within the hulls of The Derelicts the Orokin created Vaults to seal away their treasures." - Orokin Vault, Codex entry

Additional facts, there are no such keyed vaults have been found in any Orokin Towers inside the Void (i.e. the ones that made it).

The obvious conclusion (until DE feels the need to add Vaults to the Void because RNG on RNG on RNG is everyones favorite fun) is that they didn't need to build them because they were already protected in the Void.

What's hanging out in the Derelicts that didn't make it into the Void? Infested, and lots of them. Prior to DE giving the Sentients a bigger role and putting Orokin on the losing path with them, the writing was favoring the Orokin getting done in by their own bioweapons such as Lephantis. This direction has since changed.

Considering DE can't keep their own story straight almost everything else becomes a form of speculation. At this point the Orokin could have been fleeing from the Infested, the Sentients, or even the Tenno. Maybe DE will get bored with the idea of the Sentients and Tenno betrayal and give us a 4th group out to get the Orokin. I know! It was the Grineer... all along.

Edited by Brasten

Dark Sector's Hayden was not much more than a whiny psychopath whose motivations had no rhyme or reason. I don't think he was very well written at all. Not that we have much more motivation to do anything in the current Warframe beyond Lotus yelling at us "DO EEET".