Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki Prime. 14-03-05. New Helmet. Feedback Please.

arch111

Hi everyone! Happy hollidays to all :)

I have been wanting to do a Loki Prime for a long time and see that others feel the same way.

I have made a concept earlier I have named Loki Prime Noble, this one is the dark one the Dread. I wanted to change Lokis features and remove the "eyes" and give him a Prime power-center.

Oh and he has a chin now ;)

Render of pose and body work.

lokiprime_wip_render01_by_gaber111-d6zte

Helmet render

loki_prime_dread_helmet_concept_by_gaber

Would love to hear some feedback on the look.

Cheers!

Alt helmet with just two horns up. Give me the good and the bad.

Could it work? This is just a quick test, assuming Mynki would go the Marvel route.

lokiprimehorns_by_gaber111-d790ayz.jpg

Cheers!

Edited by arch111

Frost Im pretty sure its the original inder the metal frame.

Excal is,base, Mag Prime is base.

Not sure of Ember.

My point is, DE seem to make Primes very much like the origonal frames.

The reason probably that Primes was what the Orokin built

The Tenno warframe is a copy of the Prime.

This is how I understand it.

Frost Im pretty sure its the original inder the metal frame.

Excal is,base, Mag Prime is base.

Not sure of Ember.

My point is, DE seem to make Primes very much like the origonal frames.

The reason probably that Primes was what the Orokin built

The Tenno warframe is a copy of the Prime.

This is how I understand it.

I do not know about it mostly, coz ember's helmet look rather different and animated. So try make more then one helmet, as try, and I think that it could be the greatest. It's look good but not enough for loki prime, and it looks too much like normal helmet. try to add more details, more gold elements. Perhapse more horns. To be cooler then original

looks Awesome! always love to see Loki prime ideas! As a suggestion for the body, I think it would look cool with a open collar like Dracula. Maybe some golden trim on the collar. Maybe even some golden fingers to emphasize his claw like fingers. I did a Loki prime concept and extended the asymmetrical diagonal waist thing he has and made it look like a skirt or an extension of his robe. This is the one i did. I made it more like the secondary swindle Loki but feel free to use concepts if you like. 

loki_prime_by_triatholisk-d6rsb18.jpg

I really like your design! Love how you used colors and shapes to give it a very Regal impression.

I think it´s good enough to be considered a completely unique Warframe instead of a Prime version though. But I do like some of the details and features and will maby I can be inspired by them!

Oh, and there can never be to much Loki concepts.

• 1 month later...

looks Awesome! always love to see Loki prime ideas! As a suggestion for the body, I think it would look cool with a open collar like Dracula. Maybe some golden trim on the collar. Maybe even some golden fingers to emphasize his claw like fingers. I did a Loki prime concept and extended the asymmetrical diagonal waist thing he has and made it look like a skirt or an extension of his robe. This is the one i did. I made it more like the secondary swindle Loki but feel free to use concepts if you like. 

loki_prime_by_triatholisk-d6rsb18.jpg

That's simply amazing. Give that a black and gold color palette and we're good. I love the semi-circlet about his...horns? (don't know the specific term), but it gives off this crazy elite status that I think most people look forward to in prime frames. I also love the ringlets attached to his arms, it goes well with his helm. Only thing I would change, other than the colors, would be the shoulders; they're a bit small and make Loki seem too scrawny (even though he's pretty squishy). Bringing his shoulder pads a little higher like in arch111's render would top this off as good as in game material. Kudos on the work!

Ok, so we might be onto something here :)

As for helmets, what is the general opinion? I agree that Mynki seem to have gone wild with Ember Prime.

If the next Prime IS Loki in Update 12, we will soon know.

You see, I made a prime with white base and many horns, and some argued it was to different.

Hope to see concept on next prime time!

Ok, so we might be onto something here :)

As for helmets, what is the general opinion? I agree that Mynki seem to have gone wild with Ember Prime.

If the next Prime IS Loki in Update 12, we will soon know.

You see, I made a prime with white base and many horns, and some argued it was to different.

Hope to see concept on next prime time!

As I do like Mynki's design, it still seems a bit too Swindle after staring at it for quite some time. I all thumbs up for the circlet above his horns, because I think that's what makes that concept a prime.

However, there's a pattern to the other primes: the bodies are consistent with their normal partners, but the helmets are what seems to set the others as primes. So, following that pattern, I think the only change should be Loki's helmet.

(amazing analyzing skillssszs bro)

• 1 month later...

Had a thought of Marvels. Loki.

He has a helmet with two curved horns.

If the new Primes have alt helms, certainly looks that way, then why not Loki?

Looking for real honest feedback here guys.

Oh, this is my Noble Prime so you know. Maby mix the two idk...

Had a thought of Marvels. Loki.

He has a helmet with two curved horns.

If the new Primes have alt helms, certainly looks that way, then why not Loki?

Looking for real honest feedback here guys.

Oh, this is my Noble Prime so you know. Maby mix the two idk...

Where do you get the idea that the primes will have alt helmets?