The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cicero Event For Solo Player?

Alspect

I tend to play alone most of the time. i have lapiz and all other antidotes but not 3 more people to acompany me ehehhe. is there a chance to get an invite for a earth cicero run with antidotes?, im kinda curious with the rewards. (btw not looking for recluitment, just a group to hang out and do that).

Another question, this cicero event say that you have a personal score, that means that i can use a strong anti-toxin and not requiere the assistance of more people?

Thanks for yout time.

The way I understand it is, if you use a Lapis anti toxin and get into a run with 3 other players also using Lapis, then you will get a personal score of 100 ( 4 x 25). If you have a Vermillion anti toxin you can do a solo run and score 100 points on your own. 100 points are required for all 3 personal rewards. i.e badge, mods and twin vipers. However if you get in a run with 4 Vermillions then you get a personal score of 400 (4 x 100).

I think I have it right, but I am willing to stand corrected.

I first thought this was a complain for the fact that you can't get 400 points if you play solo.

Would have been funny.

(Explanation : the vermillion antitoxins were added specifically for solo players who couldn't get 100points before)

Thanks for the answers, it wasnt a complain, wanted to know the method to do this alone, or if there were a group or something for solo players, like a channel or something, but thanks, gona make a quick research with how to obtain the Vermillion antitoxion.

Thanks again for your time.