The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

★★[Pauci Fortis - Recruitment Closed!]★★ - Dojo Complete|13 Months Veteran Clan|Voice Chat Server|Clan Website And Platinum Prized Events

-PF-trigunxvash10

My IGN Is EntrancedAndrew and I want to join your clan..

1. I play 7 days a week pretty much. If I am not online it is because of schoolwork. 

2. Mastery Rank 8

3. yes, yes, and yes. One of the main reasons I am searching for a clan is communication.

4. Really, I just want to expand my Warframe experience. I want to/look forward to actually being able to communicate with the people I play with. 

5. Canada(eh) Ontario to be specific

6. Yes, yes I have.

My IGN Is EntrancedAndrew and I want to join your clan..

1. I play 7 days a week pretty much. If I am not online it is because of schoolwork. 

2. Mastery Rank 8

3. yes, yes, and yes. One of the main reasons I am searching for a clan is communication.

4. Really, I just want to expand my Warframe experience. I want to/look forward to actually being able to communicate with the people I play with. 

5. Canada(eh) Ontario to be specific

6. Yes, yes I have.

Friend request and clan invite has been sent.  Welcome to the Pauci Fortis family!

1.  How often do you play Warframe each week?

i try to play everyday as much as i can unless im dealing with my dayz server

2.  What is your current Mastery Rank?

3 will be 4 soon

3.  Can you consistently be on Raidcall AND use your mic whenever you are playing Warframe?

yes i acutally prefer raidcall over the ingame voip

4.  What do you hope to gain from joining this clan?  Why this particular clan instead of elsewhere?

just want some people to play with getting tired of playing alone and with random people as to why this clan just seems more put together then most i have seen

5.  What country are you from? i am from the USA and i live in Florida 

6.  Have you read this entire recruitment thread thoroughly? yes i have

IGN is EbonDoom

Edited by EbonDoom

1.  How often do you play Warframe each week?

i try to play everyday as much as i can unless im dealing with my dayz server

2.  What is your current Mastery Rank?

3 will be 4 soon

3.  Can you consistently be on Raidcall AND use your mic whenever you are playing Warframe?

yes i acutally prefer raidcall over the ingame voip

4.  What do you hope to gain from joining this clan?  Why this particular clan instead of elsewhere?

just want some people to play with getting tired of playing alone and with random people as to why this clan just seems more put together then most i have seen

5.  What country are you from? i am from the USA and i live in Florida 

6.  Have you read this entire recruitment thread thoroughly? yes i have

IGN is EbonDoom

Friend request and clan invite has been sent.  Welcome to the family!

1. I play warframe every day of the week in my spare time

2. 7 about to be 8

3. Yes I can consistently be on raidcall when I am playing warframe

4. I wish to join this clan so I can play warframe with active people that I can actually talk to and get help from if I need it

5. I'm from Canada eh!

6. Yes I have read the entire thing thoroughly.

1. I play warframe every day of the week in my spare time

2. 7 about to be 8

3. Yes I can consistently be on raidcall when I am playing warframe

4. I wish to join this clan so I can play warframe with active people that I can actually talk to and get help from if I need it

5. I'm from Canada eh!

6. Yes I have read the entire thing thoroughly.

poop and more poop and some poop for you too!

1.  How often do you play Warframe each week? everyday when I can get online.

2.  What is your current Mastery Rank? 5

3.  Can you consistently be on Raidcall AND use your mic whenever you are playing Warframe? (Please note that we have had members in the past

lie about this question and they were expelled from the clan without further reason or remorse.) Yes

4.  What do you hope to gain from joining this clan?  Why this particular clan instead of elsewhere? Friends and good people to play warframe with who are willing to help each other and have fun doing it.

5.  What country are you from?  (If you are from USA, please indicate which state you reside in) Georgia, USA

6.  Have you read this entire recruitment thread thoroughly? (Keep in mind lying may cause you to get expelled from the clan.) Yes

1.  How often do you play Warframe each week? everyday when I can get online.

2.  What is your current Mastery Rank? 5

3.  Can you consistently be on Raidcall AND use your mic whenever you are playing Warframe? (Please note that we have had members in the past

lie about this question and they were expelled from the clan without further reason or remorse.) Yes

4.  What do you hope to gain from joining this clan?  Why this particular clan instead of elsewhere? Friends and good people to play warframe with who are willing to help each other and have fun doing it.

5.  What country are you from?  (If you are from USA, please indicate which state you reside in) Georgia, USA

6.  Have you read this entire recruitment thread thoroughly? (Keep in mind lying may cause you to get expelled from the clan.) Yes

Welcome to the Pauci Fortis family!