The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7 Is Hereeee

Naked

NEW PLANET SEDNA I AM SOLO ON FIRST MISSION NOBODY ONLINE LOL

Seems like most of us aren't online because we can't get the update. But I take it as a good sign because that means on off hours there are so many people trying to get in that it's bogging down the server,

Rolling in to open beta alongside an update is a totally stupid move. Hell U7 should be release and given time to see if there are any more insane glitches to work out before a real open beta is launched or else there will be a ton of bad previews floating around. Lacking the foresight to sort out your update content and have it break the game and slow the website to a crawl is embarrasing.

I got in but got stuck on the Sentinel screen, it would disappear, so i quit the game and i am now stuck in a fail loop....

By the way, it says that Sentinel require TWO slots!? Are those inventory slots?

People are going to flip if they are inventory slots.

And is there are tutorial in game for the new mods stuff? Cause i just saw a wall of common, uncommon, rare mod boosters and i have no idea what is going on.

Edited by Mak_Gohae

Rolling in to open beta alongside an update is a totally stupid move. Hell U7 should be release and given time to see if there are any more insane glitches to work out before a real open beta is launched or else there will be a ton of bad previews floating around. Lacking the foresight to sort out your update content and have it break the game and slow the website to a crawl is embarrasing.

We get it, you dont like it it's note it.... can we move on to the next subject?

And should have they taken down the websites like a bunch of Pay to Play games do when they do maintenance and updates?

Edited by Mak_Gohae

We get it, you dont like it it's noted it.... can we move on to the next subject?

And should have they taken down the websites like a bunch of Pay to Play games do when they do maintenance and updates?

For some reason I had more faith in these people to not make the same bullS#&$ mistakes that most devs do. It's also frustrating when something I enjoy and see potential in is about to be damaged by what is happening. RPS is advertising the open beta is here so anyone trying to get in and play will be disappointed and if they do manage to play there will be a myriad of bugs and untested features to be negative about.

Yep.

Then again, stuff happens, schedules slip and we line up things that can't be moved. :( We pulled all the things we could but we didn't have a choice (aka stuff paid for in advance) so we have deal. Appreciate your patience as we drive our clown-car around. :)

It's horrible, we've lost all of our mods for our weapons entirely, our warframes no longer have a talent tree so we simply have basic shields and armour and nothing to improve it otherwise, I can't believe what I am seeing...

welcome to being a beta tester! dont worry, it is better in the long run!

Yep.

Then again, stuff happens, schedules slip and we line up things that can't be moved. :( We pulled all the things we could but we didn't have a choice (aka stuff paid for in advance) so we have deal. Appreciate your patience as we drive our clown-car around. :)

Dude, is there a tutorial being made about this new mod system because i have NO idea what i am seeing and i dont want to start poking at stuff randomly. I'm not a crazy robot like David from Prometheus.

Yep.

Would RPS adverts be included in that? Regardless, it's appreciated that you just come out and tell us that you guys buggered it up instead of lying to us about it and putting some spin on it (It's so fun, we couldn't keep it in a closed beta anymore!)