Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7 - "stormbringer"

[DE]Steve

all those happy messages...and now?

that escalated quickly

I'm not sure if it's justified or if it has to do with a PvE game changing and the people who typically play those games don't like certain kinds of change, whether they're actually good or not. We'll see.

Sell my mods for 1000 creds...or wait till patch only to find out that there is indeed NO conversion system in place and they are now worth 50 credits...

Thanks for sticking that up my rectum guys. Appreciated.

EDIT: also to find out it will cost me a couple MILLION to use those mods... lmfao.

Edited by TraumaHunter

Sell my mods for 1000 creds...or wait till patch only to find out that there is indeed NO conversion system in place and they are now worth 50 credits...

Well Now i have to agree with you there .I do not understand the huge nerf to money farm.So where are we supossed to earn the money to pay for upgrades?

After the knee-jerk reaction of losing my godlike modded weapons, I think I'm going to end up liking post-update warframe much more than version 6. The card system (and the fact that mods are upgradeable) is fantastic. Only ever going to Xini or Outer Terminus because level 1-29 mods were worthless was a huge flaw in my opinion. I'm glad that's changed.

Haven't gotten to try out Sentinels yet, but I'm building the Wyrm. They sound awesome, and extra firepower is always welcome.

My only gripe is with credits. I, like many others, was swimming in them before the patch. I still have ample credits for setting up my weapons/warframes to a manageable level, but I feel like those that didn't have many credits, or those who just recently started playing, are going to have it rough. Just upgrading one mod to level 3 cost 20k credits, I believe.

All in all, very excited about the future of Warframe right now.

EDIT: also to find out it will cost me a couple MILLION to use those mods... lmfao.

That cost isn't actually accurate, there seems to be a display bug on the estimated cost part, when you actually try to apply it there will be a confirmation popup and it will be much less, like 30k or so to max out a power mod.

As I can understand, now weapon/warframes ranks are only for mod capacity? I had awesome weapons and warframes and now I've been backed to beginning? Then what for did I improve my weapons? To receive it back with "first level"? I had over 1200 shield points at one of warframes and now i start again with 150 and 100... All my efforts became nothing. WtF?

P.S. Paris-riffle is suX

Edited by Dexortes

As I can understand, now weapon/warframes ranks are only for mod capacity? I had awesome weapons and warframes and now I've been backed to beginning? Then what for did I improve my weapons? To receive it back with "first level"? I had over 1200 shield points at one of warframes and now i start again with 150 and 100... All my efforts became nothing. WtF?

go back and farm to get a hp/shield mod then upgrade it.True it sucks but this is change and change need feedback all they need to do is actually give a nice coat of polish.